Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast

Thread: NOTICE: International Internet connectivity issues since February 17 [Resolved]

I foresee another Sentech debacle....

Connection still screwed

Ditto. TALK.GOOGLE.COM still not connecting, no matter what port.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal View Post
    Must admit, wish I could move too. If Telkom ever removes that rip-off 'connection' fee that pretty much no-one uses but has topay for, then iBurst will have lost me as a customer. It's just that it's been the cheapest option for me. But seeing as international browsing/downloading has been out of the question since last week Friday, I almost find myself reconsidering that issue.
    What about 8ta's 10Gb for R200 special? Just need 21mbps dongle @ R599

Sitting at 20k+ ms latency to Blizzard EU servers, nearly 2 weeks I cant play WOW and my SA mates are playing fine. WOW subscription time ticking... patients wearing out... guild loosing confidence in me and looking for a replacement toon for the raid squad... restraining myself from malicious comments...

Grandmaster

Well my downlaod speeds are 1/5th the speeds they were before. Use to download 100kb/s now can hardly get over 20kb/s. Seriously I feel throttling going on over this cable issue. Also my WoW latency has jumped to +1kms. Dont get me started on browsing, its very sluggish.

I just wonder...What's gonna happen with the cap we pay for? If I remember correctly, the midnight to morning cap doesn't get carried over and the anytime data only gets carried over 1 month? In my opinion, the least Iburst can do is carry over all the cap we pay for and can't use at the moment...Would be fair enough, isn't it?

Speed seems decent today on my side. Browsing is adequate and downloads are at +-60kB/s.

Grandmaster

My aunt is also having these constant disconnects. She is based in Krugersdorp.

I am going to check it out later but sounds like the exact same issue the people above are having.

How pathetic and they still want me to pay for a ****ing useless service i am not receiving,
    still haven't even heard from them on cancelling my contract seems like the only way is to stop the
    debit order at least then u will receive some sort of service

Test conducted on Thu Mar 01 2012 18:15:31 GMT+0200 (South Africa Standard Time)

Download Speed: 220 kbps (27.5 KB/sec transfer rate)
    Upload Speed: 82 kbps (10.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
    Latency: 584 ms

Test conducted on Thu Mar 01 2012 18:18:13 GMT+0200 (South Africa Standard Time)

Download Speed: 81 kbps (10.1 KB/sec transfer rate)
    Upload Speed: 88 kbps (11 KB/sec transfer rate)
    Latency: 422 ms

As an isp u don't have a ****ing clue what u are doing

From Spectrum: use it or lose it in a clever way?

...ICASA asserting that Wireless Business Solutions (WBS), which operates iBurst and Broadlink, has been running around 1,000 unlicensed wireless links that they have rolled out since 1 April 2010.

WBS has racked up a bill to the tune of R24 million in outstanding license fees, ICASA said.
    OMG! Are we feeling the pain of decommissioned wireless links?

Quote Originally Posted by Durandal View Post
    Must admit, wish I could move too. If Telkom ever removes that rip-off 'connection' fee that pretty much no-one uses but has topay for.
    +100

It's been a whole week now and we still don't know jack $h!t regarding the ETA for repairing this problem. Rooi also seems to be absent from the forums.....

Trying to play starcraft on the eu servers is a joke

speeds seen stupidly slow tonight. Whats going on iBurst?
    www.nuzzle.co.za - Get the best pet products from Nuzzle, and get them delivered to your door.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast