Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sonys Playstation Vita here soon with new games

Default Sonys Playstation Vita here soon with new games

Sonys Playstation Vita here soon

Sonys Playstation Vita hits the market on February 22, replacing the veteran PSP and offering a host of new games ranging from treasure hunts in the jungle to futuristic car races and crazy golf.

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Wish there was a legal way to rack some some money for this thing on launch .

Anyone got some ideas, this thing is soo neat .

The poster previously known as Qwikslver Chevron's Avatar

Get it from CNA on your Edgars card.

I'm also very seriously considering it.

Blog Entries

WELLLLL!!!!!

PS Vita : Look and feel is awesome! The first thing that will come to mind if you had a PSP is the much bigger feel of the machine.
    System I found does take some time to come on, thou the interface is well done. Includes background music. I did feel I was in the Nintendo environment for a while thou. Games install onto your home screen, (a short cut). Sony has now called games "Applications".

The biggest downside to the PS Vita? Memory Card - Yes you going need it, unlike the PSP where you could skip here once you place the game inside its going ask you for a memory card. Thou from my side not buying a memory card is like buying a phone with a screen, you got the device but not the important stuff!. I tested the 3G/Wi-Fi model so if you have the Wi-Fi model, my suggestion is that you please get yourself a memory card.

Game play is great depending on the game you buy. And Boy does the quad-processor show up here!

All in all, if you are a DS Lite, PSP fan you will love your PS Vita. Should you go ahead and buy a tablet? Sure application are out there - thou are all new games going be for the smart-phone? When you friends say hey you played the new Black ops 2, are you going say "hmm cant find that on the market hey" .

Worth the price? That question is up to you. Like the millions that flock to buy the ipad, with out even having the device in their hands until they go home. The PS Vita is a guessing game.

3DS vs PS Vita?

3DS is in its own with the 3D switch one. Switch it off and now you can compare the two. The new Resident evil has shown what the device can do. Thou PS Vita wins in screen size. With gaming Size matters. 3DS comes with a memory card - PS Vita nope.
    Interface 3DS - Childish from my side | PS Vita - OSi like!

thats my take

Are there any specials?
    maybe get the 3G version on a contract?

MyBB Legend

I've seen it at some stores already. Game and HyperMarket already have it.

Another console version to add to service list once parts are available ... not that I wish that they all break
    Video game consoles/iPhone/iPad | SA's first 360+PS3 Reballer

Quickflowit.co.za: Professional electronic service company

Blog Entries

Damn I want one of these.

My wife wants to buy it for me for Krismis
    I am 13531

"Balance is the key to everything, without it we would just keep falling over."

Quote Originally Posted by maestro_za View Post
    Another console version to add to service list once parts are available ... not that I wish that they all break
    lol, yo maestro!

Ya man, I wonder how much heat this sucker produces. Sheesh I want to see that OLED screen!

Quote Originally Posted by saffakanera View Post
    lol, yo maestro!

Ya man, I wonder how much heat this sucker produces. Sheesh I want to see that OLED screen!
    Hey bro ... long time no see.

I've not had the opportunity to play with one of them yet but I'd like to know that too
    Video game consoles/iPhone/iPad | SA's first 360+PS3 Reballer

Quickflowit.co.za: Professional electronic service company

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

For the internals , checkout the PS Vita Teardown on ifixit.com, since you in the business am sure you can tell right away if the heat dissipation will be adequate .

PS
    Emailed and got a response today, going to be sending in my bro's ps3 . Possible p/supply issue.

Hope more bundles come out soon for those that never snap the preorders.

Blog Entries

My wife bought me one this week , she probably shouldn't have but I had a rough week and she wanted to cheer me up.

Having lots of fun so far, just wish PSN would sort their junk out now.
    I am 13531

"Balance is the key to everything, without it we would just keep falling over."

The poster previously known as Qwikslver Chevron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madman88 View Post
    My wife bought me one this week , she probably shouldn't have but I had a rough week and she wanted to cheer me up.

Having lots of fun so far, just wish PSN would sort their junk out now.
    Get Rayman Origins. It's tonnes of fun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast