Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast

Thread: Vodacom 1GB @ R99.00

Default Vodacom 1GB @ R99.00

I'm sorry morkham ... this you can move as I couldn't find the initial post :/

However - in reading the initial thread, I recall the terms and condition being mentioned ... but can't remember what they are. Can I upgrade to this contract - or new clients only?

My current Top Up 135 is due for an upgrade now (expires May) ... so if I can upgrade, does it mean from next month I'm already on the new contract and paying only R99.00?

Lastly - my brother went to get the 2 + 2 (free modem) at R149.00 but preferred the R201 mifi modem. So he got a R179.00 2GB plus R201.

Nothing similar to that on the 1GB? I'd prefer paying R129.00 for 1GB plus mifi
    Last edited by Dolby; 22-02-2012 at 08:54 AM.
    http://www.riverbed.com/

Jägermeiʃter can fix that!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    I'm sorry morkham ... this you can move as I couldn't find the initial post :/

However - in the reading the initial, I recall the terms and condition being mentioned ... but can't remember what they are. Can I upgrade to this contract - or new clients only?

My current Top Up 135 is due for an upgrade now (expires May) ... so if I can upgrade, does it mean from next month I'm already on the new contract and paying only R99.00?

Lastly - my brother went to get the 2 + 2 (free modem) at R149.00 but preferred the R201 mifi modem. So he got a R179.00 2GB plus R201.

Nothing similar to that on the 1GB? I'd prefer paying R129.00 for 1GB plus mifi
    You can upgrade if you're in the upgrade window.

Talk to your local Vodashop on doing a deal with your modem choice, they can often wing something.

Vodacom 1GB @ R99.00
    Is this mobile broadband or can I get for a smartphone too?
    Real Men Don't Rape! [Lead SA]
    Report rape and sexual abuse. You can SMS an anonymous tip-off to 32211. SMS charged at R1.

Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    I think its for data contract subscribers only, 8ta has 2 + 1gb for R150 on prepaid last I checked...

You can use it for your smartphone and then prepay for your voice & SMS usage - if you use the Top Up version..

But then you have to buy your own smartphone - that is what I am doing !
    Quote Originally Posted by flarkit View Post
    It's as if SANRAL is the little handle being used to start flushing SA's economy straight down the sewerage pipes.

This is a data promotion for contract customers, including Top Up. On My Gig 1 You get 1GB of data to surf anytime, plus an additional Free 1GB Night Owl to use during midnight (12am – 5am). Same applies to the 2GB deal, 2GB + 2GB to use during midnight. Both these deals come with a K3772 USB modem ( HSDPA @ 7.2Mb/s and HSUPA @ 5.76MB/s).

Thanks Jannie,

Will see what they could do - wasn't aware they could build their 'own' deals!

Quote Originally Posted by Siya Mava View Post
    This is a data promotion for contract customers, including Top Up. On My Gig 1 You get 1GB of data to surf anytime, plus an additional Free 1GB Night Owl to use during midnight (12am – 5am).
    Night ovl is only on contract if not mistaken. According to Jannie nomenclature Topup is not a contract, so no night owl on Topup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    Thanks Jannie,

Will see what they could do - wasn't aware they could build their 'own' deals!
    We cant...at least not on the Mofaya and financed deals. You can check the deals here:

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...-Monthly-Deals

I have checked and could not see deal for the R201 router at a Mofaya price on the 1Gig package.
    I don't pay taxes, I pay royalties
    Pieter Dirk Uys

Can I add the 1gig special to my existing topup 275 contract? Would like more data to my disposal on my iPhone. The topup contract expires in November this year.

Thanks occie!

Hmmm, I already have a K3772-Z amongst my pile of discarded modems, looks as if there are going to be a few more on the pile.

Pity that you can't take something else instead, even a cheap phone will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by flarkit View Post
    It's as if SANRAL is the little handle being used to start flushing SA's economy straight down the sewerage pipes.

Blog Entries

What is this deal I'm reading about in this forum?

Because I got that ISP package with 100MB for like R399 - tell me more!!! I'm interested!
    Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by iWish View Post
    Can I add the 1gig special to my existing topup 275 contract? Would like more data to my disposal on my iPhone. The topup contract expires in November this year.
    The Mofaya deals are contracts (24 months)...not a VAS service which we can bolt onto a existing contract. In your case what you can do if you are due for a upgrade is upgrade and have your Top Up 275 converted into a Mofaya 1Gig special (be sure to tell the consultant that you want the top up option if that is what you want), and then to make calls you load your own airtime. Just a idea.
    I don't pay taxes, I pay royalties
    Pieter Dirk Uys

Quote Originally Posted by gdiza View Post
    What is this deal I'm reading about in this forum?

Because I got that ISP package with 100MB for like R399 - tell me more!!! I'm interested!
    Where have you been? :P

1GB + 1GB (night owl) for R99.00 + free modem
    2GB + 2GB (night owl) for R149.00 + free modem
    *2GB for R179.00 + free R201 mifi

Check out the site :P

* Only heard of this when I went into the store

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast