Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: My First Post/Intro

Thumbs up My First Post/Intro

Hi Forum,

I would like to introduce myself to all, I am the website owner and administrator for CoZaReg.co.za, I have come accross a couple of threads within the forum mentioning the website.

I wanted to clarify, I live in South Africa and the UK, as I do business in both countries travel a fair bit, my business is registered in the UK as the bulk of my clients are UK based.

I'm a freelance web developer and build websites for loads of different sizes of organisations, for individuals and as a web enthusiast and hobbiest for South African musicians, I manage two webhosting businesses too, the one is CoZaReg.co.za and the other is UK Web Host (www.ukwebhostingprovider.co.uk), no reselling going on here, I have dedicated servers in the UK and Netherlands and will soon be co-locating one in Cape Town too.

Please feel free to contact me at anytime should you have any web needs or questions.

Regards
    Ron

Thanks for the intro Ron. I am sure you will enjoy being part of this community.

hi there
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Can see it in my mind's eye:Chilligirl's Compoota Factorie - Alle Compoota's Repaired Or Fixxited at Bargain Prices Notte to be Sneezed atte

Welcome