Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Thank you Cell C!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Default Thank you Cell C!!

    A big thank you to Cell C for sponsoring a speed stick and a year's data for the Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre (www.uitsig.org.za). Also a very special thank you to Graham (ginggs) and Armando (Cell_C) who organised the sponsorship for Uitsig. You guys are awesome!!

  2. #2
    Cell C Representative Cell_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyCT View Post
    A big thank you to Cell C for sponsoring a speed stick and a year's data for the Uitsig Animal Rescue Centre (www.uitsig.org.za). Also a very special thank you to Graham (ginggs) and Armando (Cell_C) who organised the sponsorship for Uitsig. You guys are awesome!!
    HI AndyCT

    Glad you got it
    Was told not a easy place to find lol.
    Please PM me if require any further assistance.

    Regards
    ~AM~

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cell_C View Post
    HI AndyCT

    Glad you got it
    Was told not a easy place to find lol.
    Please PM me if require any further assistance.

    Regards
    ~AM~
    As long as the signal finds them its all good right?

    Kudos to CellC!
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

  4. #4

    Default

    Good one Cell C!
    Now if they can only give us something like 8ta's 2+1....

  5. #5

    Default

    Meh Cell C tends to have signal everywhere the population is lower than 20 :P
    www.domaincheap.co.za
    50% off 1 month Afrihost Uncapped here
    Speak to me about Priority after-hours technical support and remote maintenance

  6. #6

    Default

    Nice I hope it's at least the 12gig sim

  7. #7

    Default

    Well done Cell C.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rpm View Post
    Well done Cell C.
    I hear they need an iPad as well....
    62.15% of South Africans voted in favour of the Nkandla compound and e-tolls.

    We choose the thieves and the liars who will govern
    As they don their disguises and prey on the prizes we bought them
    And we'll say that we didn't know
    We'll be know as the wicked, the lazy, the crazy, the people that choose to be blind

  9. #9
    Cell C Representative Cell_C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morkhans View Post
    I hear they need an iPad as well....

    What morkhans you want to get me the new Galaxy S111 ........ thank mate you ROCK !!!!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by morkhans View Post
    I hear they need an iPad as well....
    Playing Angry Birds, freeing the poor birds from the nasty pigs?

    BTW: Do they really need a tablet PC?

  11. #11
    Super Grandmaster ginggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Good-w00t! Cape Town
    Posts
    9,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rpm View Post
    BTW: Do they really need a tablet PC?
    Not that I know of.

    Uniterm Direct donated a TP-Link wireless router, Frontosa donated a couple of PCI wi-fi cards and Poynting donated two inductive couplers (a dog chewed the first one!). I think that covers all their immediate IT needs.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
    Not that I know of. Uniterm Direct donated a TP-Link wireless router, Frontosa donated a couple of PCI wi-fi cards and Poynting donated two inductive couplers (a dog chewed the first one!). I think that covers all their immediate IT needs.
    Thanks for the feedback Ginggs.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •