Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Console Extreme

you kind sir are funny. Dont pirate games any more but can still justify pirating series and movies.... like i said earlier don't judge, it doesnt look good on you.

The poster previously known as Qwikslver Chevron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by randomwalsh View Post
    you kind sir are funny. Dont pirate games any more but can still justify pirating series and movies.... like i said earlier don't judge, it doesnt look good on you.
    I support the industry that lets me support them. You're just a leech.

once again making judgement. Wow hard learner. How can you judge so harshly someone that you dont know from a bar of soap!

Justification is fantastic isnt it? Amazing how its fine for you but not others.

Please dont waste precious bandwidth by posting anymore worthless judgmental statements that doesn't aid anyone but your own holier than thou world.

once again making judgement. Wow hard learner. How can you judge so harshly someone that you dont know from a bar of soap!

Justification is fantastic isnt it? Amazing how its fine for you but not others.

Please dont waste precious bandwidth by posting anymore worthless judgmental statements that doesn't aid anyone but your own holier than thou world.
    I don't see how I'm judging you? I'm just stating facts.

I buy games because I want developers to continue making games. You don't buy games, therefore not supporting the industry, therefore a leech.

How is this wrong?

what facts? where did I say I dont buy games?

Facts which were apparently fabricated in your mind and taken for truth.

Why is it so hard for forumites to answer questions that are posed in the original post or give meaningful post with helpful insight instead of throwing their opinions at people and shoving them in their face.

You are just being silly now Qwikslver.

what facts? where did I say I dont buy games?

Facts which were apparently fabricated in your mind and taken for truth.

Why is it so hard for forumites to answer questions that are posed in the original post or give meaningful post with helpful insight instead of throwing their opinions at people and shoving them in their face.

You are just being silly now Qwikslver.
    So if a heroine addict wanted tips on how to best get high we should help him?

You've made your illegal bed now sleep in it.

u really cant see that at the end of the day we are both in the same bucket Mr Media Pirate. U r so funny. I am trying to see it from your point of view. But its very hard to take advice from someone who is kicking the same can down the road.

Ignore Qwikslver, he is a retard...

Charity from Console Extreme has contacted me, I am too tired to summarize...

"Hello Mathew,

My Name is Charity and I'll be handling your RMA file from today. Your case was brought to my attention this morning and I've been reviewing it. I understand the last email you received from Nigel was on the "1/24/2012 3:17 PM" stating that your xk3y had been shipped to our suppliers.

As of today, that is still the case. As you may know we aren't the only retailers of the xk3y globally and they have to respond to requests from all their retailers and that could take an average of two weeks and sometimes in extreme cases up to two months depending on the volume of units they have to review.

As stated in our Terms and Conditions, the nature of the products we sell do not permit us to accept returns except the product is found to be factory defective and in your case we are still yet to establish that.

Please read out Terms and Conditions regarding Refunds; http://www.cextreme.com/termsandconditions/

We and the xk3y Team operate on similar terms regarding returns thus we cannot proceed with your case until we have received a feedback from the xk3y Team.

Please direct all quires to me using the tracking system and I'll try to respond within 24 to 48 hours, Thank you. I'll also appreciate if you can delete the recurrent posts on our social feeds so our social media team can Unban you.

"do not hesitate to contact us if the need arises”

...Thank you for Choosing Console Extreme

Regards,
    ..Charity"

This was my response

Hi Charity,

I appreciate your response even though I had to go to such extreme measure to get a response from Console Extreme.

With reference to your terms and conditions on refunds.

" If a product is defective, we will exchange it within a 30 day timeframe from when you receive your order. "

It has been more than 30 days with no sight of a exchange. There is no mention in the terms and condition that this product will be set to Thailand for repairs and thus fall outside the scope of the 30 day timeframe which Console Extreme has established in their Terms & Conditions.

Further to your request to remove my post. It appears they have already been deleted from your Facebook page which still doesn't change my opinion of Console Extreme and the way they conduct business. I will not be removing any such comments on any social media as it is my right to my opinion and the facts remain the same.

I once again request a refund for this product as you have failed to honor your own Terms and Conditions with regards to refund of faulty hardware. As I mentioned earlier it was been more than 30 days that have past and I without said product.

I will await your rapid response.

Kind Regards

Matthew Walsh
    Their response (CE) is retarded and they're not taking responsibility for what they're selling. Of course it's a factory defect if it only worked for a few days OR non-service delivery if it was never shipped to you despite paying upfront.

If you get the x360key from an official distributor the factory warranty applies which means that the '30 day warranty' they offer 'across the board' is a bass the buck attitude.

The main factory resides in Thailand BTW, but the reseller can accelerate warranty returns on a case by case basis. Not that I've had to deal with much returns!

To be fair, I offer a 6 month warranty for installed units and 30 days if you do buy for DIY install. I do assist outside the 30 days though (T's and C's apply) on a case by case basis.

My 0.02c
    Video game consoles/iPhone/iPad | SA's first 360+PS3 Reballer

Quickflowit.co.za: Professional electronic service company

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12