Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: 1700 talking points wasted on this MTN 1 day data bundle

Default 1700 talking points wasted on this MTN 1 day data bundle

Bought the MTN 1 day data bundle last nite to update my antivirus, the Ubuntu packages and some minor downloads but it has been terrible choice so far. I should have rather bought the normal data volume bundles, the 3G signal has been cutting and it is not downloading anything that i am trying to download at the moment. Just a waste of my talking point ( 1700 = R1700). Thank you once again MTN for being the spoiling my day.

MTN does not call them "Talking points," (it's a Vodacom term/expression) calls them "Loyalty points." And 1700 points is not the same as R1700.

Is it usually like this though? (your 3G reception)
    Last edited by Slab; 22-02-2012 at 09:20 PM.
    CMD this: If Mr Bean went to the shops and told teddy that he would be back at 6pm, why was teddy surprised to see him home at 5pm?

Grandmaster

1700 loyalty points = R28.33

Not really a train smash. In your mind though, why would you pay "R1700" for one day of "unlimited" data?

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote Originally Posted by MrSiweya View Post
    Bought the MTN 1 day data bundle last nite to update my antivirus, the Ubuntu packages and some minor downloads but it has been terrible choice so far. I should have rather bought the normal data volume bundles, the 3G signal has been cutting and it is not downloading anything that i am trying to download at the moment. Just a waste of my talking point ( 1700 = R1700). Thank you once again MTN for being the spoiling my day.
    First of all its Loyalty points not Talking points
    Second 1700 points is not worth R1700
    And have you checkd to confirm that the bundle was indeed activated as some times it take a little while to update, so you could be instore for an even bigger OOB shark bite
    Some times the internet is so slow, it would be faster to just fly to Google's headquarters and ask them this $h1t in person.!