Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast

Thread: Esquire Launches OCZ SSD drives

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Also want to pickup one from DBN Branch but Esquire is super busy, we have to be patient .

I know only 30 coming in get the special price so i hope we part of that number ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ice2Cool View Post
    Ive been trying to order the 240GB version from the Durban branch but no one seems to know the price and they dont call me back. I told them about this thread and that the price apepars on the online store but still not luck. Not sure what to do. Apaprently they receive stock tomorrow. Esquire - help please?

Durban branch is saying no 240Gb versions are coming in now. No response from esquire and no one at durban branch can help. Tired of chasing this now...

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Esquire, give us an update on DBN branch please if they received any 240GB drives in stock.

Grandmaster

got an email from them saying that they only have "64"(thought it was 60) and 90 GB in stock ... but this was on saturday .. so not sure if any still left

Quote Originally Posted by lucifir View Post
    got an email from them saying that they only have "64"(thought it was 60) and 90 GB in stock ... but this was on saturday .. so not sure if any still left
    I think we have been duped.

Grandmaster

replied to their email this morning .. still have not heard anything about whether there is still stock and what the price is ... so you could be right Ice2Cool

Well, i ordered the drive on their website for collection and payment at their store. The price when I checked out was approx R3500. Then the confirmation email I got had the *special* price that was listed here. But no one seems to know anything about these drives - I phoned midrand head office and durban and they say there is absolutely no stock anywhere and nothing has come in. Ill give the benefit of the doubt and will wait till wednesday to see what transpires. But the lack of response from Esquire has me wondering what is going on. Alas, conspiracy theories aside ill wait till wednesday.

Esquire representative
    Midrand, Durban, CapeTown and Port Elizabeth
    Blog Entries

Hi All

I just got back from a meeting and was just informed by my shipping department that the OCZ Vertex 240GB , OCZ Vertex 120Gb
    some more Agility 120GB drives have come in today , we will be shipping ones ordered in the branches once they are on the system -Pricing is still the same as the launch price
    Need an account ???
    As a member of MyBB you can purchase from us
    Click on the registration link below
    http://shop.esquire.co.za/Page.aspx?ID=821&CS=94

Esquire representative
    Midrand, Durban, CapeTown and Port Elizabeth
    Blog Entries

I think we have been duped.
    These items were sent by the Vendors Courier , so we have no control over those shipments-anyways the items are now in stock , regarding the price , you should have got an email from me directly on Saturday on the price change on your sales order to reflect the correct pricing R2799.00excl vat.

EDIT: Please Place your orders with your nearest branch as only 30x Vertex 240GB came in today,
    more will come in by next week.

All the pricing on the pricelist , Online and on our system are now corrected to reflect the Launch prices. we keep that pricing firm until the next batches arrive.
    Last edited by Esquire; 05-03-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    Need an account ???
    As a member of MyBB you can purchase from us
    Click on the registration link below
    http://shop.esquire.co.za/Page.aspx?ID=821&CS=94

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Thanks, emailing the DBN branch now .

Edit: done lets hope am not too late

Quote Originally Posted by Esquire View Post
    These items were sent by the Vendors Courier , so we have no control over those shipments-anyways the items are now in stock , regarding the price , you should have got an email from me directly on Saturday on the price change on your sales order to reflect the correct pricing R2799.00excl vat.

EDIT: Please Place your orders with your nearest branch as only 30x Vertex 240GB came in today,
    more will come in by next week.

All the pricing on the pricelist , Online and on our system are now corrected to reflect the Launch prices. we keep that pricing firm until the next batches arrive.
    Last edited by Yuu; 06-03-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Thanks, emailing the DBN branch now .

Edit: done lets hope am not too late
    Just spoke to them - they reckon stock is only coming in on Fri.

Grandmaster

they have 1 60GB vertex in durbs if u interested ... but not sure for how much longer

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Thanks for letting me know, I can wait until then as long as I am in that first 30x batch .

Just spoke to them - they reckon stock is only coming in on Fri.

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Pricelist states 1 year warranty on the SSD...

OCZ also come with the Esquire 1 year as above ?

EDIT: Found it... duh... 1st post here says 3 years.

Maybe that is an error on the Kingston then in their pricelist... should also be 3 years.
    Last edited by kilobits; 06-03-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Dammit, I wish the Vertex 120GBs were R100 cheaper, would've bought two!
    Last edited by X-Gamer; 06-03-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast