Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: ASUS Pad Phone (The ultimate all in one)

Blog Entries

Default ASUS Pad Phone (The ultimate all in one)

I think I just found the answer to all my problems.

I can not decide if I want a Galaxy Note(Tablet on the move) or the new ASUS Transformer Prime(Tablet + keyboard) or the Motorla RAZR(Huge battery) or the Galaxy Nexus (Pure ICS) Then ASUS came with the answer get all into one.

Behold Its a phone that slips into a tablet that can dock onto a keyboard. Now can you imagine this with Ubuntu For Android.

More info and photo's you can head on over to Android Police

Specs As per Phonearena

ASUS lifted the veil over its long-awaited redesigned 9.2mm thin Padfone at the MWC. Sporting a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED qHD display, Snapdragon S4 with the new Adreno 225 GPU, and 8MP camera with LED flash and f/2.2 aperture, as well as 16-64GB of internal storage plus microSD slot, it has what we would expect from a modern high-end. Connectivity is taken care of 42Mbps HSPA+ radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, HDMI and A-GPS, while a 1,520mAh battery unit is included as a juicer. The Padfone can get inserted into an optional tablet frame, whose 10.1" screen then gets powered by the phone itself, and can extend your battery life significantly. There is another dock, which allows you to add a detachable keyboard accessory, like on the Transformer Pad series. This one also comes with a stylus that except for doodling can be used to receive your phone calls as well, considering that the phone is inserted in the mothership.

The only thing I would have loved would have been a quad core CPU, but the rest looks yummy.
    .... and thanks for all the fish.

I would say in terms of value i would go for the Asus Transformer Prime tablet over the Numerous Galaxy Tabs.
    Over the padfone it will certainly lack the power of the prime due to the tegra 3 platform check out the gaming on the prime looks awesome