Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Paying Vodacom account with Credit Card



  1. #1
    Super Grandmaster YingYang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Blue Downs
    Posts
    10,660
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Paying Vodacom account with Credit Card

    I like to be in control of my bank account and was wondering if its possible to pay using my Credit Card?

    Anybody know?

    edit: their site is a mess!

  2. #2
    Resident Lead Bender Ockie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Henceforth AKA OckieMoto :-)
    Posts
    37,136

    Default

    Debit order on your credit card is no longer allowed due to fraud concerns. You may however go and pay your Vodacom account via your easy pay number at places that make use of the easy pay system.

    OC
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

  3. #3
    Super Grandmaster YingYang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Blue Downs
    Posts
    10,660
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    Debit order on your credit card is no longer allowed due to fraud concerns. You may however go and pay your Vodacom account via your easy pay number at places that make use of the easy pay system.

    OC
    Dafuq do I get my Easy Pay number? I just look at my statement and burn it out

  4. #4
    Resident Lead Bender Ockie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Henceforth AKA OckieMoto :-)
    Posts
    37,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grav80 View Post
    Dafuq do I get my Easy Pay number? I just look at my statement and burn it out
    PM me your number and ID number (authentication reasons) and I will give it to you.

    OC
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

  5. #5
    Super Grandmaster YingYang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Blue Downs
    Posts
    10,660
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    PM me your number and ID number (authentication reasons) and I will give it to you.

    OC
    Thanks for the offer occie, but I need to go to the bank tomorrow morning any way so I can go do it at the store.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockie View Post
    Debit order on your credit card is no longer allowed due to fraud concerns. You may however go and pay your Vodacom account via your easy pay number at places that make use of the easy pay system.

    OC
    Ockie is this supported via Easypay online?

    Would the Easypay number be on my Invoice?

  7. #7
    Resident Lead Bender Ockie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Henceforth AKA OckieMoto :-)
    Posts
    37,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SauRoNZA View Post
    Ockie is this supported via Easypay online?

    Would the Easypay number be on my Invoice?
    Yes, should be on your invoice. If not, PM me your cell number + ID number (security reasons) and I will check what your easypay number is on the system.
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockie View Post
    PM me your number and ID number (authentication reasons) and I will give it to you.

    OC
    its a trap!
    Mag jou mes chip en verbrysel / May thy knife chip and shatter

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockie View Post
    Yes, should be on your invoice. If not, PM me your cell number + ID number (security reasons) and I will check what your easypay number is on the system.
    I'd also like to do this and earn more eBucks. How do I cancel the debit order?

  10. #10
    Resident Lead Bender Ockie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Henceforth AKA OckieMoto :-)
    Posts
    37,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biometrics View Post
    I'd also like to do this and earn more eBucks. How do I cancel the debit order?
    PM me your email meneer please and I will send you the form to have it done.
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockie View Post
    Yes, should be on your invoice. If not, PM me your cell number + ID number (security reasons) and I will check what your easypay number is on the system.
    Okay let me double check but I don't recall spotting it on my invoice.

    If I pay this the moment I receive my invoice with Easypay then I guess the debit order doesn't happen?

  12. #12
    Resident Lead Bender Ockie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Henceforth AKA OckieMoto :-)
    Posts
    37,136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SauRoNZA View Post
    Okay let me double check but I don't recall spotting it on my invoice.

    If I pay this the moment I receive my invoice with Easypay then I guess the debit order doesn't happen?
    It might. Magtape might have been submitted already. Might be better to have debit order removed first. Worst case the debit goes through also and you will be in credit.
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

  13. #13

    Default

    Nah I didn't mean on this billing cycle. Just going forward.

    Problem is I also have two numbers linked so I'm guessing am Easypay for each.

    It's all to score some ebucks.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SauRoNZA View Post
    It's all to score some ebucks.
    Every bit helps!

    I even checked if I could do my car, bond, insurance, medical etc. but they all said no.

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biometrics View Post
    Every bit helps!

    I even checked if I could do my car, bond, insurance, medical etc. but they all said no.
    lol. Same boat.

    Trying to get our food delivery service to use snap scan as well as the nursery school.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •