Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Paying Vodacom account with Credit Card

Blog Entries

Default Paying Vodacom account with Credit Card

I like to be in control of my bank account and was wondering if its possible to pay using my Credit Card?

Anybody know?

edit: their site is a mess!

Debit order on your credit card is no longer allowed due to fraud concerns. You may however go and pay your Vodacom account via your easy pay number at places that make use of the easy pay system.

OC
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    Debit order on your credit card is no longer allowed due to fraud concerns. You may however go and pay your Vodacom account via your easy pay number at places that make use of the easy pay system.

OC
    Dafuq do I get my Easy Pay number? I just look at my statement and burn it out

Quote Originally Posted by grav80 View Post
    Dafuq do I get my Easy Pay number? I just look at my statement and burn it out
    PM me your number and ID number (authentication reasons) and I will give it to you.

OC
    Oh he is HOT! Does he have a gay brother? Or a straight brother that drinks a lot?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ocleroux View Post
    PM me your number and ID number (authentication reasons) and I will give it to you.

OC
    Thanks for the offer occie, but I need to go to the bank tomorrow morning any way so I can go do it at the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Ockie View Post

OC
    Ockie is this supported via Easypay online?

Would the Easypay number be on my Invoice?

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoNZA View Post
    Ockie is this supported via Easypay online?

Would the Easypay number be on my Invoice?
    Yes, should be on your invoice. If not, PM me your cell number + ID number (security reasons) and I will check what your easypay number is on the system.

OC
    its a trap!
    Mag jou mes chip en verbrysel / May thy knife chip and shatter

Yes, should be on your invoice. If not, PM me your cell number + ID number (security reasons) and I will check what your easypay number is on the system.
    I'd also like to do this and earn more eBucks. How do I cancel the debit order?

Quote Originally Posted by biometrics View Post
    I'd also like to do this and earn more eBucks. How do I cancel the debit order?
    PM me your email meneer please and I will send you the form to have it done.

Okay let me double check but I don't recall spotting it on my invoice.

If I pay this the moment I receive my invoice with Easypay then I guess the debit order doesn't happen?

Okay let me double check but I don't recall spotting it on my invoice.

If I pay this the moment I receive my invoice with Easypay then I guess the debit order doesn't happen?
    It might. Magtape might have been submitted already. Might be better to have debit order removed first. Worst case the debit goes through also and you will be in credit.

Nah I didn't mean on this billing cycle. Just going forward.

Problem is I also have two numbers linked so I'm guessing am Easypay for each.

It's all to score some ebucks.

It's all to score some ebucks.
    Every bit helps!

I even checked if I could do my car, bond, insurance, medical etc. but they all said no.

Quote Originally Posted by biometrics View Post
    Every bit helps!

I even checked if I could do my car, bond, insurance, medical etc. but they all said no.
    lol. Same boat.

Trying to get our food delivery service to use snap scan as well as the nursery school.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast