Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Debt Related Question

Quote Originally Posted by eehellfire View Post
    Please go see an attorney anyway. The forum cannot substitute for sound legal advice
    Agree 100%
    Character is how you treat those that can do nothing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChilliGirl View Post
    Did you tell her via email, sms.... that you would pay all the debt?
    I told her I will help as much as I can? But that can not be construed as a binding legal document?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester01 View Post
    I told her I will help as much as I can? But that can not be construed as a binding legal document?
    I think you should take out a few rand & go see a lawyer things could get a little technical if you wrote it in an email, sms or othersuch.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Can see it in my mind's eye:Chilligirl's Compoota Factorie - Alle Compoota's Repaired Or Fixxited at Bargain Prices Notte to be Sneezed atte

tell her the charity has now stopped for her and she now has to foot the bill for all the debt in her name. nothing is in your name so you are not responsible for any debt. bloomin' nora!!
    1 out of 5 people suffer from loneliness. So, if you look around and you don't see the other 4 people, they're out having fun without you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanbighead View Post
    AND YOU STILL PAY THESE AFTER A FEW YEARS!??!?!

Good sir, I would like to be the first to say you are F@&#ing moron. I say that with all the love in the world. Dude, stop paying at once tell her to come and pry the money from your cold dead hands.

I gave my ex a grace period of three month of me helping with payments because I am not the devil. But YEARS?!

dude...
    +1 on the f-ing moron part

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12