Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lumia 800 battery fix

Quote Originally Posted by sammya View Post
    OS version: 7.10.8107.79
    Same OS. FW: 1600.2487.8107.12070
    “He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.” - Lao Tzu

Same OS,and FW as above

Grandmaster

Seems like I am unable to connect through my work proxy server via Wifi for Internet. Web page comes up "We can't display this page right now. The website you're trying to reach may be experianceing technical difficulties. Try again later. Error: Connot find server or DNS error."

Has this been fixed since Mango? I am seriously not happy about this

The Firmware version is the most important not the OS version. If you running FW: 1600.2487.8107.12070 you have the latest update from NOKIA (not from Microsoft Windows Phone 7.5).

You get two updates one is a pure OS update that's from Microsoft, the other is the actual handset firmware. In the case of the NOKIA LUMIA, the issues were in the hand set firmware. Firmware FW: 1600.2487.8107.12070 is reporting some outstanding results with batteries during heavy usage lasting well over a day, spontaneous reboots stopping and updates to NOKIA music and NOKIA Drive.

Unfortunately it's up to the service provider and their release schedule to get the update out to us. However I have seen many users with the LUMIA already receiving the update.
    Last edited by myNeo; 12-04-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123