Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dubai's 2nd ISP blocks Reddit.com/r/Atheism

Quote Originally Posted by copacetic View Post
    True or not, it's utterly ludicrous to censor an entire country from a sub-reddit, because people mock religion with cartoons...
    For sure. Though I'm sure we are all familiar with how Muslims react to artistic depictions of Mohammed.
    Rise, in honour of Reason.

Quote Originally Posted by hungrybeaver View Post
    Well /r/atheism is one of the most hated subreddits on reddit. There is not much discussion but rather a fair amount of deity mocking along with few submissions worthy of discussion (check /r/trueatheism for discussions). These days >80% of submitted content are images that mock religion in some way.

OP, is /r/christianity blocked? Is /r/exmuslim blocked?
    I've read many posts where people said "they needed those pesky comics" to point out to them how silly it all really is.

I'm personally not a fan of it, except for maybe the philosoraptor memes. short, to the point, and makes sense (99% of the time)

Thanks for the link to /r/trueatheism though, i'll check it out as that is what tickles my fancy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123