Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ebucks

Default Ebucks

how do ebucks work?

Do i just go to any store swipe my FNB card and my ebucks card and earn rewards?

Or only at the affiliated partners?

When you use you cards you get ebucks back, I think you get more ebucks from ebucks partners.

You then use your ebucks card to spend you ebucks at a retail store (certain stores), or you can go to a place like kalahari.com and pay with your ebucks.

read more at ebucks.com

You earn eBucks whenever you swipe your debit/credit card. Gold earns more than silver, platinum more than gold etc.

You earn even more at partners. A purchase of R10,000 at incredible Connection once earned me 1000 eBucks.

Swiping your eBucks card can also earn you more (Makro).

When you buy with eBucks from partners like Kalahari you can combine it with a cash payment.
    If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, don't make a yoga instructor your wife!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
    You earn eBucks whenever you swipe your debit/credit card. Gold earns more than silver, platinum more than gold etc.

You earn even more at partners. A purchase of R10,000 at incredible Connection once earned me 1000 eBucks.

Swiping your eBucks card can also earn you more (Makro).

When you buy with eBucks from partners like Kalahari you can combine it with a cash payment.
    It doesn't work for debit cards. Only credit cards.

If you're buying from an affiliated store, swipe with your credit card AND your ebucks card to earn more points.
    If you're not buying from an affiliated store, just swipe your credit card.

Then just use your ebucks card to use ebucks.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by peeryus View Post

If you're buying from an affiliated store, swipe with your credit card AND your ebucks card to earn more points.
    If you're not buying from an affiliated store, just swipe your credit card.

Then just use your ebucks card to use ebucks.
    i use only a debit card and i get loads of ebucks each time. works on any card linked to your ebucks. petrol purchases gets you a lot of ebucks too

Quote Originally Posted by albert123 View Post
    i use only a debit card and i get loads of ebucks each time. works on any card linked to your ebucks. petrol purchases gets you a lot of ebucks too
    yeah but i think its more to affiliated partners ...like i dont even have access to ebucks purchases cause always thought for every r10 you get 1 ebuck ....and i only use my debit card

so now i dont have an average spend per month of 300 ebuck ...yet i spend alot more than that on cash purchases
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

OK cos i have a debit card, and a seprate ebucks card which i swiped once at dischem and received ebucks, have never tried it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by peeryus View Post
    Nope.
    Got only a cheque card with them,getting lovely ebucks for fuel and swipes

As a note,if I remember right a minimum amount of money must be deposited into the account monthly for this to be active,i'm getting 1-2% of R spend back as ebucks ( 10 ebucks = R1 )
    www.domaincheap.co.za
    50% off 1 month Afrihost Uncapped here
    Speak to me about Priority after-hours technical support and remote maintenance

Just a q:

How long does it take to start acumulating?

I have spent about R 300 on my gold cheque card. But when i check online ebucks still says 100 (got this when I signed up)
    I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered - George Best

Ebucks is credited 1 month later ( usually 5th ) after the month that sufficient money has been deposited for Debit card(Cheque) based upon spending for the month using the card. The % returned depends on a few things

*So if you get paid 25th of Feb you start accruing ebucks and they will reflect on the 5th of april if memory serves
    Last edited by PsyWulf; 06-03-2012 at 11:53 AM.
    www.domaincheap.co.za
    50% off 1 month Afrihost Uncapped here
    Speak to me about Priority after-hours technical support and remote maintenance

OK cos i have a debit card, and a seprate ebucks card which i swiped once at dischem and received ebucks, have never tried it anywhere else.

March 5th was my first full month of using the FNB cheque card and I got 380 ebucks from all my swipes.
    Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

I have a fnb cheque account. I have to swipe 4 times per month to get ebucks from FNB. I also have a ebucks account (and card). If I purchase from kalahari, I enter my ID number and I get 1% of the amount in ebucks. (Is it 1% ?, I think so).
    If I go to makro and other partner stores, I swipe my fnb card so that I can make up my 4 transactions for FNB to give me ebucks, and I present my ebucks card so that I get (0.75%) extra ebucks from eBucks) 0.75 % is not much. Look & Listen gives 4%...

Grandmaster

Was reading up the other day, it seems to have gotten a bit more complicated with regards to % earned! You get points(not ebucks, for doing ****) and your points determines which ebucks bracket you fall in!

https://www.fnb.co.za/downloads/ebucks/earn-rules.pdf

You basically have to do everything on the list or spend a lot of money to get into the highest earning bracket... New clients start off at the 0.4%. But to be honest im not sure if im interpreting this whole thing correctly!
    http://www.domaincheap.co.za
    Please signup to Dropbox with my referral! Greatly appreciated!

Why worry , swap your ebucks for cash.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast