Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Supersport season rugby advert MUSIC

Default Supersport season rugby advert MUSIC

Hi there

Does anybody know the artist and song name used in the Supersport rugby season advert?

It's the advert that that always plays in the half time break of the super rugby matches and starts off with Peri Weepu doing his thing in the Hakka, Lwazi Mvobo flying through the air for a try, Quadr Cooper smashed his head into the camera from a match against the Bokke, Israel Dagg catches a pass in his Crusaders outfit and at the end the road cracks up all over and then grass grows everywhere.

I hope that was an adequate description. I'm asking because Shazam doesn't pick it up because of the rugby players shouting and all the explosions every time there is a massive tackle or the show 'super rugby' or 'Rugby Championship' on the screen which is naturally not part of the song.

Any help would be appreciated as I just love the tune!

I know it's an old thread, but I've been looking for what I think is this song, and I'm pretty sure it's this one from that year and it might help someone else out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0XBrtXleSI
    Cosmos II|Asus Maximus III extreme|i7 860 + V6GT|8gb Corsair Vengeance|128gb ssd|28TB|GTX 480|Corsair TX850W|RAT7 + G15|2494HS|X-530's|Liberty Lan - Garfield