Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Nokia Lumia 710 far more popular than Samsung Galaxy Note

Grandmaster

Default Nokia Lumia 710 far more popular than Samsung Galaxy Note

Smartphone Madness 2012 Game shows the Lumia with a 86% lead. Obviously can be skewed by some Nokia nuts logging in with different IPs etc, but still brings an interesting message accross ;0)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DearHeart View Post
    Obviously can be skewed by some Nokia nuts logging in with different IPs etc, but still brings an interesting message accross ;0)
    What? that the one is a niche product and the other is a cheap phone.
    .... and thanks for all the fish.

SmoothOokerMaximus The_Librarian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

wait, what? The nokia got a web browser?

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Elimentals View Post
    What? that the one is a niche product and the other is a cheap phone.
    Don't know how they decide which devices compete, pricing is not the point. The poll simply asks Which is the Better Smartphone? Somehow the greatest majority of voters think the Lumia is better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DearHeart View Post
    Don't know how they decide which devices compete, pricing is not the point. The poll simply asks Which is the Better Smartphone? Somehow the greatest majority of voters think the Lumia is better.
    Like I said the Samsung is a niche product. If I had to choose between the 2 I would go Nokia as well, not because I like the Nokia or that I think its a better product, but purely because as a phone it will be better suited for what I want. That Note's screen is way to big for me.

There are people that want a mix of tablet vs phone and for them its the best thing since slice bread.
    .... and thanks for all the fish.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Elimentals View Post
    Like I said the Samsung is a niche product. If I had to choose between the 2 I would go Nokia as well, not because I like the Nokia or that I think its a better product, but purely because as a phone it will be better suited for what I want. That Note's screen is way to big for me.

There are people that want a mix of tablet vs phone and for them its the best thing since slice bread.
    I get your point. Can't stand these huge devices either, but then other people just love them, you can see that with the interest generated with the announcement of the Lumia 900.

While I'm a Nokia fan, I have to come clean, a few of the popular Nokia blogs advertised this vote, np surprise their..