Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't download software update - Their website doesn't supporting resuming downloads!

Grandmaster

Angry New "Cell C Connector" software is a joke!

OK thanks, I got this software, but it is such a joke! Seriously Cell C, what on earth ??!

1 - Why do you need to show adverts on the dashboard? This is not a free service? That's like a slap in the face!
    2 - Every time I start the program, I get "WLAN unavailable, please restart the WLAN service."
    3 - Every time I connect, I get "Software activation has made 'x' unsuccessful attempts over 'WWAN' bearer type. The software will be blocked for 'WWAN' connections after 'x' more failed attempts. contact your system administrator for more information"

Seriously what the heck? Why would you block my software? And the internet does not work whilst those two message boxes are showing! Cell C, please fix this nonsense.

In the mean time, is there any way I can revert to the previous firmware?
    i7-2600K | 32GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | N570GTX+GTX260 | P8P67 Deluxe | HX750W | U2713HM x3
    MacBookPro - sold. | Looking for Laptop with DDR4...

Quote Originally Posted by xera View Post
    http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...nnect-software

OK thanks, I got this software, but it is such a joke! Seriously Cell C, what on earth ??!

1 - Why do you need to show adverts on the dashboard? This is not a free service? That's like a slap in the face!
    2 - Every time I start the program, I get "WLAN unavailable, please restart the WLAN service."
    3 - Every time I connect, I get "Software activation has made 'x' unsuccessful attempts over 'WWAN' bearer type. The software will be blocked for 'WWAN' connections after 'x' more failed attempts. contact your system administrator for more information"

Seriously what the heck? Why would you block my software? And the internet does not work whilst those two message boxes are showing! Cell C, please fix this nonsense.

HI xera

Please can you send me a screen shot.
    Putting together a report.

Regards
    ~AM~

i can say cellc software are not for free but me iv downloaded opera mini and im doing everything for free on cellc that is why i like cellc

i can say cellc software are not for free but me iv downloaded opera mini and im doing everything for free on cellc that is why im still using cellc even now

There's also this option for those with Huawei sticks - better to use the links/version in Post #5 than the official site link as USSD is not enabled in the official version.
    http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...=1#post7901134

For Cell C data balance just save *101# in the USSD commands
    "The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be certain they are real"-Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12