Since I feel that creating a new topic for each release, lets just use this one thread and update it as need be.
New release 1.4
Cinnamon 1.4 has been released today and the major change in this release is a new hot corner behavior which can now use either workspace selection (like Compiz "Expo") or window selection (like Compiz "Scale"). In expo mode, you can add or remove workspaces and when you hover a workspace, the windows are arranged like in the overview so you can see all available windows (which you can drag onto another workspace, etc.). Also, the hot corner position can now be changed.
- Panel edit mode
- A new Cinnamon Settings panel applet which lets you restart Cinnamon, start Looking Glass, restore all settings to default, quickly access panel settings, and so on
- Option to only use workspaces on primary monitor
- Cinnamon menu editor (forked from alacarte)
- Improved support for RTL languages
- Added 'Visible on all workspaces' and "Move to workspace" to the window list
- Favourites improvements (you can add an application to the favourites by drag and drop, etc.)
- Many bug fixes