Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Diablo III release date finally unveiled

Diablo III an exciting game is back. This new game picks up the story late twenty years ago after the events of Diablo II. This new game speaks of the return of evil forces and how they get destroyed. Players will acquire powerful items, spells and abilities to win the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonjenny25 View Post
    Diablo III an exciting game is back. This new game picks up the story late twenty years ago after the events of Diablo II. This new game speaks of the return of evil forces and how they get destroyed. Players will acquire powerful items, spells and abilities to win the fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudimental View Post
    RAS
    Really Awesome Soliloquy??
    i5 4570| CM Hyper 212X | AZrock Pro 4 | 8gb G.Skill 1600 | Powecolor R9280X | Seasonic MII 650 | CM Storm 690 III

Quote Originally Posted by PhreeMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudimental View Post
    RAS
    Really Awesome Soliloquy??
    Really Awesome Story

I see Kalahari price is now listed at "R429.95 (was R499)".
    Is theirs still the best price around? I wonder if the price will go up closer to launch or whether we might still see R400 pre-order prices again...

Quote Originally Posted by ryan411 View Post
    Really Awesome Story

I see Kalahari price is now listed at "R429.95 (was R499)".
    Is theirs still the best price around? I wonder if the price will go up closer to launch or whether we might still see R400 pre-order prices again...
    They won't have stock..
    i nrrf iy

Quote Originally Posted by abzo View Post
    They won't have stock..
    I bit the bullet and bought it now. No sense waiting around to MAYBE save R30 and risk paying R500 or worse later on

edit: At least I am getting 8% back in Kalahari vouchers due to Visa Rewards now I realised Would have been an awesomely cheap price had i bought at R399 with 8% back in vouchers
    Last edited by StrontiumDog; 31-03-2012 at 12:19 AM.

I was fedup with trying to find the Diablo 3 stuff on the various price comparison sites, so I took it upon myself to put everything we have on a single page. Sorry guys, I work for FindPrice, but thought it might help the gamers out a bit. My pre-order was placed.

http://www.findprice.co.za/latest/Diablo-3
    Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.
    www.showcars.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by snobee View Post
    Damn, with GW2 on the horizon, I may just skip this. I don't want to get into D3, and then GW2 comes out a month later. Though maybe we will soon know when GW2 releases, and if it is three months later then I can give some time for D3. Such a pity D3 was delayed
    Umm, GW2?

Guild Wars 2

gw2 still in beta :P

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345