Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Sharing Laptops Internet Connection using Connectify

Default Sharing Laptops Internet Connection using Connectify

Hi Guys

I am trying to share my laptops internet with my galaxy s2 phone which I have recently updated firmware.

I have shared my 3G connections internet over connectify wireless network. My phone connects fine to connectify network(hotspot) but the internet is not working.

Am I missing something? Please help

I'm using connectify for my E52 and iPad, working like a charm!
    Only the ANC will try to deny that e-tolls cost them a ton of votes in Gauteng...

Is the samsung galaxy the phone you are connecting to the connectify network, which is also the source of your internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyzak View Post
    I'm using connectify for my E52 and iPad, working like a charm!
    The same connection works fine on iPad and iPhone. Only problem is sumsang galxy s2

Quote Originally Posted by ngadao08 View Post
    Is the samsung galaxy the phone you are connecting to the connectify network, which is also the source of your internet?
    No, I am using 3G Dongle which is connected on my laptop and sharing that connection over hotspot. My iphone and iPad are able to connect to net with no problems

Under settings, click on the part that say's internet and chose your 3G dongle from the drop down list