Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast

Thread: The Robert Bales - Afghan Massacre Case

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    Yet a suicide bomber killing innocent people is not a war situation gary, omg this is so funny.

This is not an international incident, it is straight up without a doubt an act of terror gary, absolutely no difference between a suicide bomber killing americans or americans killing afghans.

Why is a suicide bomber targeting american soldiers called a terrorist but an american soldier killing innocent people on purpose gets called an incident? What kind of logic are we dealing with here?

This was a terrorist act, simple as that and anyone who aided in this attack should be killed or sent to a prison without trial, isn't that how it works gary?

Insane.
    Why are you arguing with me? I never said it wasn't a terrorist attack.
    Terrorist attacks can still take place in a war situation.

Jeeezuyz, Killa, even when I am agreeing with you, you still attack me.

[url]
    Wow i can bet you right now that nobody will believe witness accounts and will believe the word of nato.

Insane to think up to 19 terrorists could be freely carrying on like nothing happened.
    You believe the USA do not want to implicate and penalize the other soldiers? What a joke. Come now killa your agenda starts to stink reaps of BS now. Lets wait for the investigations to complete, if there are more soldiers involved they will be taken to task.

Quote Originally Posted by wily me View Post
    You believe the USA do not want to implicate and penalize the other soldiers? What a joke. Come now killa your agenda starts to stink reaps of BS now. Lets wait for the investigations to complete, if there are more soldiers involved they will be taken to task.
    Well its going to be a military court so don't expect much. If the US were serious they would have left him to be tried in the same country he committed his crime.

Now the stories making rounds are:

- Saw his fellow soldiers leg blown off
    - didn't want to be deployed there in the first place

By the time he is tried, the media would have moved on to something else. slap on the wrists and may be a stay in a nuthouse to overcome PTSD.

Btw original poster is correct this is a terrorist/terrorists,they certainly fit the definition
    #FreePalestine

Sounds like BS to me. What's up with the reference to American terrorists? Immediate loss of credibility.
    MY BLOED IS BLOU!
    Kick SANRAL in the gantries! DO NOT REGISTER OR BUY E-TAGS!
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vrotappel-2351/

Blog Entries

20 soldiers, 19 victims?

One would imagine that 20 trained soldiers would a) be a bit more efficient b)leave no witnesses. c) use some heavy artillery
    a2

#Trendingsucks

Quote Originally Posted by VJB 449 View Post
    Sounds like BS to me. What's up with the reference to American terrorists? Immediate loss of credibility.
    What should they have been called then just as a matter of interest? The reference was to clearly point out americans were involved in the attack.

Norwegian terrorist stirs multiculturalism opponents

So what would you call that guy?

Quote Originally Posted by alloytoo View Post
    20 soldiers, 19 victims?

One would imagine that 20 trained soldiers would a) be a bit more efficient b)leave no witnesses. c) use some heavy artillery
    American soldiers, who they described as laughing and drunk. ...

Hmmm you could be right depending on their level of dronkness . Most people cannot walk straight let alone shoot straight when they are drunk. Also drinking makes you very sloppy and arrogant. More than likely didn't feel the need to ensure nobody found out, discharged and 3 month suspended sentence sounds pretty sweet. That is basically what the other guy got for murdering innocent people in afghanistan or iraq
    Last edited by killadoob; 16-03-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyvdh View Post
    Like I said.... if it was one or twenty... what difference is it going to make now?
    I am no psychologist, but I think it would be easy to defend 1 guy went crazy story , than 20 guys went crazy at the same time, with a common goal, I might add
    “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela[/URL]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mineer View Post
    I am no psychologist, but I think it would be easy to defend 1 guy went crazy story , than 20 guys went crazy at the same time, with a common goal, I might add
    Doesn't really look like the US is planning on defending ANYTHING are they now?

Doesn't really look like the US is planning on defending ANYTHING are they now?
    you got a point I suppose
    “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela[/URL]

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mineer View Post
    you got a point I suppose
    and in this case, I am agreeing with you guys that they should face the consequences of this reprehensible action. It is inexcusable. The death of 16 innocent people alone is shocking, but the US actions after the fact are utterly disgusting.

Afghanistan will most likely cease co-operation with the US... and they would be fully justified in doing so.
    Most likely Pakistan has already gone that route as well.

They should just rename the US Foreign Policy Manual... call it "How to P!$$ off countries and make enemies of people groups"
    Last edited by Garyvdh; 17-03-2012 at 01:20 PM.

and in this case, I am agreeing with you guys that they should face the consequences of this reprehensible action. It is inexcusable. The death of 16 innocent people alone is shocking, but the US actions after the fact are utterly disgusting.

Afghanistan will most likely cease co-operation with the US... and they would be fully justified in doing so.

They should just rename the US Foreign Policy Manual... call it "How to P!$$ off countries and make enemies of people groups"
    I am shocked, I for once agree with you...
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Yes Gary, The US should spend less time and effort in the world, feck all those other countries and the rest of the world, let them fight their own battles. The USA should retain their riches for their own use, they would be much better off, just like before WWII. Let the MiddleEast fall under the rule of the extremists garbage. At least if USA stuck to self preservation then the rest of the world would maybe now be German speaking blonde super Humans

Yes Gary, The US should spend less time and effort in the world, feck all those other countries and the rest of the world, let them fight their own battles. The USA should retain their riches for their own use, they would be much better off, just like before WWII. Let the MiddleEast fall under the rule of the extremists garbage. At least if USA stuck to self preservation then the rest of the world would maybe now be German speaking blonde super Humans
    OMW are you still giving america all the credit? How silly can one be, please they helped yes but don't make out like they are the sole reason germany fell.

It's always the case though, nobody thanx britain or the millions of soviets who died fighting him. It's all america as usual. If anything stalin is as much a part of our history as many would like to believe. He was crazy enough to take on someone as crazy and he helped bring hitler down.

We have many countries to thank for our world today, not just the americans.

OMW are you still giving america all the credit? How silly can one be, please they helped yes but don't make out like they are the sole reason germany fell.

It's always the case though, nobody thanx britain or the millions of soviets who died fighting him. It's all america as usual. If anything stalin is as much a part of our history as many would like to believe. He was crazy enough to take on someone as crazy and he helped bring hitler down.

We have many countries to thank for our world today, not just the americans.

Yeah I thought you would have something to say about it, it must be such a bitter memory or pill for you to swallow, having nightmares about it? Yeah, everybody contributed even South Africans, nobody claimed the differ or made light of what other countries, even Russia, contributed, but Europe was about to fall in defeat when the USA entered and changed the playing field. You are always on about the USA killed other people yet I have to still see you condemn the oppressors or countries killing thousands of their own civilians in their efforts to maintain their illegitimate hold onto power, like Syria, Egypt, Libya, and many other countries.

Blog Entries

Yes, the USA has done a lot of good in the world, but their condescension and foreign policy sucks.
    And if they are going to keep allowing things like this to happen, then they might as well stay at home.

Killadoob knows I was never in favour of armed conflict after 9/11 anyway, maybe only a limited action to take out the leaders of the Taliban and Al Qaeda, but that's it.
    This has turned into a disaster for them, and years from now, people will be comparing this to Vietnam.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast