Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Searching for possible online student job.

Default Searching for possible online student job.

Hi guys. So I'm a student looking to make a bit of cash. I've read of all these online jobs that promise you tons of money by just working at your home pc. However I do not trust these sites and believe them to be scams. What I am looking for is a legitimate way of earning money by doing something similar to that of those promised jobs. Anything around?

Super Grandmaster DrJohnZoidberg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba1 View Post
    Hi guys. So I'm a student looking to make a bit of cash. I've read of all these online jobs that promise you tons of money by just working at your home pc. However I do not trust these sites and believe them to be scams. What I am looking for is a legitimate way of earning money by doing something similar to that of those promised jobs. Anything around?
    You have every right not to trust these sites, as they are scams. Best way to find part time employment is to browse sites like jobmail and gumtree (look in the part-time section). You can also ask your friends/family to look out for possible opportunities for you.

I see you are in KZN, check here: http://durban.gumtree.co.za/f-Jobs-p...earchFormZtrue. There are plenty of jobs offers listed here.
    Praise Zeus!

Even if you can find data entry/article writing, you'll struggle to make decent money.
    You'll have better chances following that link above, if you do it with friends it can actually be fun even
    if it's menial.