Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mists of Pandaria Beta invites, who has got?

Super Grandmaster

Myself and my wife got ours this morning
    Everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat

Please!!! Can anyone let me know where to sign up for this beta testing account? I cant find it on battle.net nor on the website!! Please help thank you!
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    Please!!! Can anyone let me know where to sign up for this beta testing account? I cant find it on battle.net nor on the website!! Please help thank you!
    I got mine as part of the annual pass, o I am not sure if there is any other way of signing up
    Everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat

Meh lol!! thank you!!
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

Trying to copy my character over but keep receiving a error, will test again when i get home.

Grandmaster

Anyone know what size the client is? I only have a 384 line so not going to bother if it's going to take me too long to download. Already downloading Diablo

Got mine this morning too ....

Client says it needs 10GB , but the entire package is aruond 18.4gb... dont even bother if you on a 384k

15-20GB

Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    There is a beta profile on battle.net. Log into your battle.net account and go to the Summary tab. On the right there is a link for Beta Profile Settings. There you can select for which beta tests you're interested in. There is also a small program you have to run which will upload your pc specs to your account.

The other method is to sign up for Annual Pass, as Veroland mentioned.

Grandmaster

Only way I downloaded it was to buy a Axxess Uncapped 4MB ADSL account for a month and download it over a night

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by diegoa View Post
    Only way I downloaded it was to buy a Axxess Uncapped 4MB ADSL account for a month and download it over a night
    lol, one of the good things about me getting my invite so late is that my friends have already downloaded it

Quote Originally Posted by Endev8003 View Post
    There is a beta profile on battle.net. Log into your battle.net account and go to the Summary tab. On the right there is a link for Beta Profile Settings. There you can select for which beta tests you're interested in. There is also a small program you have to run which will upload your pc specs to your account.

The other method is to sign up for Annual Pass, as Veroland mentioned.
    Isn't Annual pass whites only? Not available to Afrika?

Quote Originally Posted by saffakanera View Post
    Isn't Annual pass whites only? Not available to Afrika?
    They did add South Afica and a couple of other countries at a later date. But there are a number of reasons why an account might be excluded. For example, having Parental Controls enabled on your account excludes it.

Geez i never knew SA was added in the end. Made a hell of a ruckus back in the day about this and even changing countries (which is indeed now disabled :\) doesnt work. Low and behold i phoned them on Skype and they said it was my parental controls (to log my access times) which kept me out >>.<<

I got mine today and ended up being hackers trying to get my details lol told them to sod off :-P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12