Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Telkom wants your feedback on their service...as long as it's positive!

Default Telkom wants your feedback on their service...as long as it's positive!

So I get this call from some person checking my customer satisfaction level this afternoon. (I'm having telkom issues atm btw)

"Would you like to complete a short survey on customer satisfaction" she asks.

"No problem but I have to warn you I'm not very happy with Telkom today" I say.

"Ok" she says.

*click*

the end

*facepalm*

So essentially the results of this survey will be based on all 30 of Telkom's happy customers... They will receive 100% positive feedback and just say the remaining 99% of their customers that were not surveyed were just as happy

Quote Originally Posted by KilZares View Post
    So essentially the results of this survey will be based on all 30 of Telkom's happy customers... They will receive 100% positive feedback and just say the remaining 99% of their customers that were not surveyed were just as happy
    Exactly.

Always good to do an unbiased and objective survey, eh? Great way to improve your service and learn from your mistakes.

Unless you're Telkom.

Pathetic scumbuckets.