Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Unable to reply to posts

Default Unable to reply to posts

Heya

For a while now, I have been unable to post in the forums. I am repeatedly faced with the following message:

"Ryanbighead, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I can't make sense of it.

suggestions?

Where were you trying reply?

You won't be able to reply in Current Affairs and Philosophical Debates because you have less than 50 posts.
    Engineering - this is where the semi-skilled workers realize the work of better minds. Hello, Oompah-Loompahs of science.

Super Grandmaster

As above.

You meet the three month old account criteria but your postcount is insufficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster View Post
    Why is everyone going ape **** over this car, it looks like junk and the performance must be too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSINGH View Post
    Oh no you didn't

Quote Originally Posted by phoneJunky View Post
    Where were you trying reply?

You won't be able to reply in Current Affairs and Philosophical Debates because you have less than 50 posts.
    Junky is on the ball, I had the same problem up untill a couple of posts back

I should be able to post in those sections as from this post

I see!

Thank you for the info... was wondering what the F was going on?

Thanks again.

PS: Those current affairs threads get my blood simmering on occasion and I feel the need to let loose on some narrow minded folk. Being met with the above only got it boiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanbighead View Post
    PS: Those current affairs threads get my blood simmering on occasion and I feel the need to let loose on some narrow minded folk. Being met with the above only got it boiling.
    All the more reason for the system to prevent hot-headed irrational people from posting there until they have learnt to control their emotions and blood pressure.

@Roxi_B4b3, you have a few more days to wait (90 days since registration).
    ATTENTION: Bloody dishonourable SCAMRAL agent and clones

Trying to bait me into replying to your troll posts is not going to work.

Quote Originally Posted by j4ck455 View Post
    All the more reason for the system to prevent hot-headed irrational people from posting there until they have learnt to control their emotions and blood pressure.

@Roxi_B4b3, you have a few more days to wait (90 days since registration).
    Hehehehe