Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Seriously 8ta?!

Default Seriously 8ta?!

Tried to load a 2+1gb package. Ussd is all buggered and keeps on timing out.

Generally, that's no problem as I assume I can just phone the call centre and have them load it for me. BUT NOOOO. You have to be funny. Call centre not allowed to do that. All they can do is "escafarkinglate" the matter. WTF?!

/rant over

Please allow your call centre to load bundles on the customers behalf. You basically have issues with your USSD system on a daily basis. Common. I'm willing to throw my cash at you, Accept it grrr!!

"escafarkinglate" new buzzword in telkom.

Quote Originally Posted by latro View Post
    Tried to load a 2+1gb package. Ussd is all buggered and keeps on timing out.

Generally, that's no problem as I assume I can just phone the call centre and have them load it for me. BUT NOOOO. You have to be funny. Call centre not allowed to do that. All they can do is "escafarkinglate" the matter. WTF?!

/rant over

Please allow your call centre to load bundles on the customers behalf. You basically have issues with your USSD system on a daily basis. Common. I'm willing to throw my cash at you, Accept it grrr!!
    onnet.8ta.com (I feel like all I do is post this link these days )
    Never pat a burning dog

Quote Originally Posted by MongooseMan View Post
    onnet.8ta.com (I feel like all I do is post this link these days )
    Then perhaps test it beforehand?

Doesn't work. I've tried. Seems like apart from the fail USSD system, the system that converts airtime to bundles of any kind is also furked.

If only the *5* agents I spoke to (at 180 and 183 for clarity) didn't BS me by telling me "we're not allowed to do that sir" , I would've known from the start that it wasnt just the ussd issue. Lies are better, ne TELKOM?!