Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Thread: Man 'spat on' at Pretoria gym

Quote Originally Posted by crackersa View Post
    amazing how the black man is automatically guilty to all these members on mybb....

personally, i would just had the guy arrested fro assault.
    All?
    ELO: Here is the news...

amazing how the black man is automatically guilty to all these members on mybb....

My issue here is the fact that he needed counselling for this. What a load of utter crap. The race card? Its expected.
    #FREEISRAEL

Based on previous situatons the gym moved very quickly to prevent another unnecessary media racism shatstorm.
    The councelling and suspension was a good move actually.They bascally giving the "vic" a huge FU and a send off.
    This dude probabaly won't return, fearing being fingered as a gutless woes, that needed a shrink for allegedly being spat on.
    I guess from no on any black/white confrontation will result in post traumatic stress disorder,and will be labelled as a racist incident.
    Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyD View Post
    All?
    ok, not all...it was a generalization....

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hoxbig View Post
    Amazing how the black man automatically cries racism.
    what else should he expect, white man spits on him? as far as we can tell from the article, even though the white man claimed accident, he could have done it on purpose and didn't have the balls to stand behind what he did. i

I love how we always have to bring race into things.... "I was the only black person around" I mean really.

Super Grandmaster

I don't think anybody is disputing the spitting being unacceptable, the guy (white or not) should be kicked out for good and the victim can go to the Police if he wants to.

It is just stupid that the victim (whatever race he was) turns this into big racism issue(race card) and needs counselling for being spat on. What a *****.

And then there is the reporting... piss poor sensational rubbish. I wonder if it was black on white if there would be a story here?

I find it ironic how when a rape or murder case is reported race is always suspiciously left out.

Super Grandmaster DigitalSoldier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by froot View Post
    The guy was suspended for accidentally (if indeed that was (cold WTF) spit) spitting on him.... wow, I see a lawsuit coming.
    I find it pathetic that some people (in this case being given the racial-upper-hand, no questions asked) are this... pathetic and think that they are being targeted 24/7.
    Lately it seems like black people are suffering from an inferiority complex. You can't say or do anything else it will be construed as racism.

ok, not all...it was a generalization....
    Ah come on dude, grow a pair! Lol.

Ok, what if it was intentional?

Super Grandmaster DigitalSoldier's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSoldier View Post
    I'll take two, please.

Cold spit? Maybe the guy squeezed his bottle too hard and it squirted. Bodily fluid is defacto never cold.
    Neo-Luddite - Permanent Darwin award candidates
    Shaping Explained here
    Do you Oink! ?

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

2 tablespoons of cement. Every morning with breakfast should work for little ****ers like this.
    “Character — the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life — is the source from which self-respect springs.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mila View Post
    2 tablespoons of cement. Every morning with breakfast should work for little ****ers like this.
    Lol, Exactly. They should eat some cement, so that they can harden the **** up

Blog Entries

Cant say I have ever being spat on accidentally. I wonder how someone would make such a "mistake".
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That is all..." - Oscar Wilde

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast