Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast

Thread: Great deal on PS3 dual shock controller + Killzone 3 - R199

Got my “We priced it wrong and now we mysteriously don’t have any stock” email this morning.
    Bloody lying bastards!!!
    The very existence of flamethrowers suggests that at one point someone said to them self, "You know, I'd really like to set those people over there on fire."

Yeah, kalahari irritates the fsk out of me with their mistakes. I've ordered 2 things with great pricing only to get the same email say out of stock, unlucky we will refund u

Does the consumer act have anything for the consumers or does the simple E&O reserved statement protect kalahari?

My order was now also cancelled.
    It went off my account on Friday 23 /03 /2012 at 22:47, so they must have sold all 100 in a matter of hours!

Is this the part where I now start throwing things at people?? :-P

It would have been a score but no loss so I don't really care.

Atleast we know; because one time I ordered a book and after 3WEEKS I got an email telling me the supplier no longer stocks the item. AFTER I emailed to find out the delay. Geez maybe I'd still be waiting for that book... :-P lol
    Last edited by reactor_sa; 27-03-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    Reliable ISP wanted
    Have money
    Will pay

Meh,sad but no big loss,refund is on it's way
    www.domaincheap.co.za
    50% off 1 month Afrihost Uncapped here
    Speak to me about Priority after-hours technical support and remote maintenance

Super Grandmaster

tried the luck but didnt work out. if only they could just say 'sorry we ran out' but no, that beyond them.

Yeah... They did the same to me when I found a laptop at a super cheap price You could try to CPA them

Blog Entries

I see on Twitter that they are giving R200 vouchers to people complaining about this issue to make up for the inconvenience.

@xxxxxx, we're so sorry & will be refunding you + giving you a free R200 voucher for the inconvenience. Apologies once again!
    At least it seems as if they want to make things right, although I think it's a bad show from them.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I see on Twitter that they are giving R200 vouchers to people complaining about this issue to make up for the inconvenience.

At least it seems as if they want to make things right, although I think it's a bad show from them.
    Why should only the people who complain get the voucher? Either give it to everyone, or to no one.
    Silence is golden, unless you have a toddler, then it is very suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by ABCpt View Post
    Why should only the people who complain get the voucher? Either give it to everyone, or to no one.
    Complaining must be paying off... Lol
    Reliable ISP wanted
    Have money
    Will pay

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ABCpt View Post
    Have you checked your Kalahari account? Perhaps they've automatically loaded a voucher to the accounts who order the item. It does sound silly that they would do it for some and not others.

Super Grandmaster

Thanks, gonna check now.
    Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

Blog Entries

They posted the following on their Facebook page.

kalahari.com: We’re loving that so many of you have gone sale crazy! But we’re also sorry that a few of you have had issues with items being cancelled after paying (due to stock levels changing every millisecond during the peak traffic period). Don’t worry, we will contact you today to rectify. Promise. Thanks for your support.
    I'm not sure if that includes the problem with the Killzone deal or if it's just limited to the huge book sale they had going on.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Have you checked your Kalahari account? Perhaps they've automatically loaded a voucher to the accounts who order the item. It does sound silly that they would do it for some and not others.
    No Voucher loaded that I can see. Maybe later today, will see what happens.
    Silence is golden, unless you have a toddler, then it is very suspicious.

Blog Entries

Seems like there are a couple of people complaining with the same issue regarding the book sale Kalahari had/has going on. Seems orders were placed correctly and then Kalahari just cancelled them (or part of them).

They should really work on their stock system so it doesn't allow you to order something that's sold out.

I have had both this special and book special orders cancelled but no voucher here either. Guess I may have to complain to get the voucher, worth the effort I suppose...
    PeerLevel Web Hosting
    Hosting the most important website in the world: Yours!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast