Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neotel customer base doubles

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Had a Neotel phone in my office for 3 years. It works about 70% of the time. Tired of complaining, nothing happens. Also a router with a switchboard. Voice quality is horrible. Complained, so they sent a guy to fit an aerial. No better. So they sent another guy who took the aerial away and came back the next day to put it back. Said it would fix it. It hasn't. When you call the number during the 30% downtime, a message says your call cannot be connected. So phone their 0860 number, go through all the motions over and over. But let you be one day late with payment, then they call you inquiring about payment. Phone got cut off in Jan as by mistake, book-keeper paid R1451,00 instead of R1541,00. No inquiry why R90 short, they just cut the line. Deposited the R90 cash on a Friday, had to wait until following Wed to have it restored. Asked them to make it a debit order and filled in forms, but nothing happened except got call to say not paid, and when queried debit order form, knew nothing about it.
    Things won are done; joy's soul lies in the doing

Grandmaster
    South of the Jacarandas and north of the Jukskei

So when can I have an adsl line? Or fibre priced at adsl prices?

Grandmaster

emailed them with some questions on their products and never got a response. Great start.

anyway Im just waiting for them to bring out a competitive home broadband solution. R80 a gig is not competitive.

Capacity for 1 million customers?

If I'm not mistaken, Vodacom and MTN have upwards of 20 million customers each.

Neotel seems determined to be the underachieving loser at the dumbass end of the class.
    ATTENTION: Bloody dishonourable SCAMRAL agent and clones

Trying to bait me into replying to your troll posts is not going to work.

Why do they have ANY subscribers? It seems they don't cover South Africa at all, unless the map is wrong?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12