Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: How do i login into MyBurst or where is myburst?

Angry How do i login into MyBurst or where is myburst?

They say i must use myburst to see my account details. I have searched google and looked into iburst.co.za but i cannot locate myburst. My login details on the iburst site give me an error. I just joined iburst last week and already not happy with their customer services and the call center is forever not available. I have great reception though but stressing about customer services and when i think for the next 24 month i will be with them i just feel some doubts. help me locate myburst.

www.iburst.co.za
    Top tab: Customer Service
    Account Summary
    Login

Well if that worked i wasn't gona post ths thread. I received my package with login details that only work on connecting the modem last week Thursday. So from that day onward i was trying to access my account, sent iburst emails and even tried calling but no consultant was available.

Now why you posting? Must we magically know your username and password?

Tried?: username@iburst.co.za or email@iburst.co.za

Ohkay thanks the username@iburst.co.za worked. Thats what i was looking for.

Glad to help. Now expect the worst service next to telkom.

What worries me now is im under iburst control. When i want to relocate to another location it must be in iburst's map. That sucks don't have much freedom.