Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Guild Wars 2 South African Guild Interested?

Question Guild Wars 2 South African Guild Interested?

I am planning on creating a South African guild once Guild Wars 2 goes live but i am looking if anyone would be interested before i take it abit further by making a guild website etc.

If we get enough people that are interested we can talk about a guild name we can use and take it from their by creating a website and getting a Teamspeak server and whatever we still need.

But for now please leave a comment if you would be interested before we take it further.

Those that are interested i made a TEMP forum we can discuss the guild name we can use before creating a permanent forum and domain here, you don't have to register on the forum to post, just list your MyBB forum name.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/gw2sa/index.php?

My Goal: Making a big South African Local Guild for Guild Wars 2.
    Last edited by Shirou; 26-03-2012 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirou View Post
    I am planning on creating a South African guild once Guild Wars 2 goes live but i am looking if anyone would be interested before i take it abit further by making a guild website etc.

If we get enough people that are interested we can talk about a guild name we will use and take it from their by creating a website and getting a Teamspeak server and whatever we still need.

But for now please leave a comment if you would be interested before we take it further.
    Yeh why not count me in!

Quote Originally Posted by GoofySmurf View Post
    Yeh why not count me in!
    Sweet! Stay tuned then for more info if we get more players that's interested

Those that are interested i made a TEMP forum we can discuss the guild name we can use before creating a permanent forum and domain here, you don't have to register on the forum to post, just list your MyBB forum name:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/gw2sa/index.php?
    Last edited by Shirou; 26-03-2012 at 11:00 PM.

I have setup a POLL if you would be interested joining please vote

http://z13.invisionfree.com/gw2sa/index.php?showtopic=2

Quote Originally Posted by SeregonZA View Post
    Hey guys check this out; http://www.guildwars2sa.co.za/
    And you just like hijacking my thread, could not make your own? Even though we know about Guildwars2SA

Sorry wasn't my intention - I didn't know you knew about Guildwars2SA.
    Just thought if you wanted to reach your goal
    My Goal: Making a big South African Local Guild for Guild Wars 2.
    Then going there would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by SeregonZA View Post
    Sorry wasn't my intention - I didn't know you knew about Guildwars2SA.
    Just thought if you wanted to reach your goal
    Then going there would be a good start.
    np, yea i posted on Guildwars2SA this morning

I'll be interested. Most of my friends are going to be too busy with Diablo 3 so a nice SA guild will be awesome. Can't wait. I'll post on the forum.

Hey Shirou and community

I currently have a guild that we only started advertising on 13 April 2012. We have 33 registered members at the moment and a lot our gaming community have not signed up yet. Anyways, I know you were interested in a big local community and thought I might let you know. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested etc

Regards
    BushBaBy

Quote Originally Posted by BushBaBy89 View Post
    Hey Shirou and community

I currently have a guild that we only started advertising on 13 April 2012. We have 33 registered members at the moment and a lot our gaming community have not signed up yet. Anyways, I know you were interested in a big local community and thought I might let you know. Please feel free to PM me if you are interested etc

Regards
    BushBaBy
    Only see your post now.. i did pm you so we can have a chat