Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: 8ta Social Media Team

Thumbs up 8ta Social Media Team

Hi all!

Apologies for the delay in responses recently .

We have recently increased the number of the Social Media Team. We should be responding to queries a lot sooner once training has been completed. The Social Media Team may be making mistakes in responses, but this is usual teething issues.

The Social Media Team deals with the mybroadband forum, facebook, twitter, hellopeter, 8ta website queries and the social mailbox. The number of queries have become unmanageable and the need to increase the staff numbers dealing with these issues.

We hope to provide a much better online experience with quicker responses on all the mediums mentioned above and hope you all bear with us during this transition phase.

Please use the sticky we have recently created so we can assist with issues a lot quicker.

We will be creating more to assist with other queries. We will appreciate all and any feedback.

Regards,
    Social Media Team

Blog Entries

Ja, still waiting on the twitter oke to get back to me after I sent an email to social@8ta.com to report the issues I am having.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    I've never claimed to be nice.

Hi Shake&Bake!

Please PM us the email address you sent from as well as your 8ta number so we can follow up on this.

Regards,
    Social Media Team

Hi Shake&Bake!

We hope the workaround we have provided suits you. Please let us know.

Regards,
    Social Media Team

Blog Entries

Cheers - will do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthrope View Post
    I've never claimed to be nice.