Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Vodacom's plans for affordable bolt-on

Default Vodacom's plans for affordable bolt-on

Hi all,

Wanting to generally start some conversation around this topic - is anyone aware of any plans by Vodacom to bring out a more affordable data bundle bolt-on product?

I recently gave up my Blackberry because of the excessively slow and limited on-device internet access in favour of an iPhone. The new device is great, but it means now paying about R100 extra a month to have a fair amount of data on the phone.

Any guesses as to whether Vodacom will be changing a product to address this? I recall Jannie mentioning something in a post about more affordable bolt-ons.

Anyway, that's it!

Ciao...

Vodacom clients been begging for this for years. I personally feel that the only time this is going to happen, is when there is some serious competition, both for pricing and coverage.

If you are the only fisherman, charge what you like for your fish and for others to rent your nets, that's the been the theme for years I feel.

Been a loyal, long term Vc customer and becoming very dis-enchanted.

MTN is making some or other announcement today. If it is a good product Vodacom will eventually follow. So, pin your hopes on MTN!

Quote Originally Posted by Allin View Post
    MTN is making some or other announcement today. If it is a good product Vodacom will eventually follow. So, pin your hopes on MTN!
    Wonder what that will be ..