Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: FedEx - poor service

Thumbs down FedEx - poor service

Been trying to get a package from FedEx for a week (sitting at their warehouse for a week). We had to pro-actively solve their internal problems for three days now.

Unless we did all of this from our side I doubt that we would have received the package at all (still have not received it so I hope FedEx delivers it today).

Expensive, slow and ineffective I would personally avoid using FedEx if I have a choice.

Have had countless problems in the past with FedEx, just a pity that most e-commerce sites don't give you an option to choose which courier to use.

Not that DHL is any better - even went so far as to "take it to the top" and submit a detailed complaint to Michael Druce and Joanna Goodman (as 'invited' to do on the DHL website), but even that is simply ignored. And this wasn't a piffling "Your staff are rude" type of complaint.

Super Grandmaster

Think the problem is on the SA side (the usual case of uselessness) - I'm waiting on various parcels from the US, and they just not arriving.

With my one DHL parcel, DHL SA and customs SA say the tracking number in invalid - US site shows it leaving the US.

Super Grandmaster

Definitely worrying.... and I'm supposed to be Fedex'ed a package next week.... o_0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster View Post
    Why is everyone going ape **** over this car, it looks like junk and the performance must be too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSINGH View Post
    Oh no you didn't

From an international stand point.. FedEx has been great for me, as has DHL... its once it lands in SA that it goes tits up...

Gets lost, gets sent to the wrong location, just sits in the warehouse... A few times I've actually gotten the moer in and gone to the warehouse myself and retrieved the parcel...

Kalahari uses FedEx to send me my orders... which is why I don't buy from Kalahari anymore.

I should have clarified that my lousy experiences have also been once the parcel lands in SA. On the international side I have yet to experience any problems.

Grandmaster

UPS it :P
    Q9550 @3.8 | Asus P5Q DLX | 4x2G ddrII 800 | 460GTX | Samsung S2333SW | Win7 x64 Ult

Quote Originally Posted by doobyscoo View Post
    Kalahari uses FedEx to send me my orders... which is why I don't buy from Kalahari anymore.
    Ditto, crap FedEx is another reason why I hate buying from kalahari.com.
    ATTENTION: Bloody dishonourable SCAMRAL agent and clones

Trying to bait me into replying to your troll posts is not going to work.