Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Best traffic stories

Cool Best traffic stories

Bestest-est-est thing in the entire world happened to me...

It was the usual long queue to get to the traffic lights, and the taxis sommer get on the pavement and drive past you (there by Killarney) because they've learnt that they get blocked off if they drive in the emergency lane. So when I got to the end of the section of pavement I basically left the queue just to block the taxi getting off. Even if I lost my spot it would have been worth it, blocked 4 taxis. So the huge truck behind me then carried on, but slowly, leaving me a gap to get back in, but still blocking the taxis from then jumping off the curb to my side behind me After that the truck stayed on the right side of the lane, and me on the left side, so no taxis could pass us. He went straight at the light, and I turned, but we both gave each other a thumbs up Practically made my day.
    GPU Charts: Updated 26/03/12
    Custom Chassis MKII coming soon™
    Domaincheap
    i5 2500k | 8GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD + 1.5TB | HD7970 | Sabertooth P67 | 750W | 23"

Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post

It was the usual long queue to get to the traffic lights, and the taxis sommer get on the pavement and drive past you (there by Killarney) because they've learnt that they get blocked off if they drive in the emergency lane. So when I got to the end of the section of pavement I basically left the queue just to block the taxi getting off. Even if I lost my spot it would have been worth it, blocked 4 taxis. So the huge truck behind me then carried on, but slowly, leaving me a gap to get back in, but still blocking the taxis from then jumping off the curb to my side behind me After that the truck stayed on the right side of the lane, and me on the left side, so no taxis could pass us. He went straight at the light, and I turned, but we both gave each other a thumbs up Practically made my day.
    Great story. Love it when people work together!
    Quote Originally Posted by Albereth View Post
    I think a true test of humanity is if you can see a dog as your best friend rather than as lunch.

Blog Entries

Bcareful with Taxi drivers .

Love it when taxi,s get theirs .good on you bud .
    If it walks like a duck and kwaks like a duck ..its a duck

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FNfal View Post
    Love it when taxi,s get theirs .good on you bud .
    I hate it.

MyBB Legend

If you wanna get laid, ask an Ancient Astronaut theorist. They always say yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Venda Boy aka VB View Post
    I hate it.
    Why do you hate it? Are you a taxi driver by any chance?

I love anything involving the damn taxis not being able to do as they please.

MyBB Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post

There's plenty more to go around, folks.
    If you wanna get laid, ask an Ancient Astronaut theorist. They always say yes.

Practically made my day.
    I thought the iPad 3 would have done that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post

Yes , I am.

Remember we are transporting ppl to work not just you who is crusing going nowhere

Yes , I am.

Remember we are transporting ppl to work not just you who is crusing going nowhere
    This will get interesting... Where is my popcorn?

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    I thought the iPad 3 would have done that.
    This was before that

Yes , I am.

Remember boys and girls, as long as you are transporting people, you don't have to obey any of the rules of the road. Just put your foot down and gogogo!
    GPU Charts: Updated 26/03/12
    Custom Chassis MKII coming soon™
    Domaincheap
    i5 2500k | 8GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD + 1.5TB | HD7970 | Sabertooth P67 | 750W | 23"

Yes , I am.

lol where do you think people are going to in the morning? to work duh

what makes you more special than any other road user?

Cool story bro

Yes , I am.

Yay for you....

Anyone who blocks you from breaking the law deserves a bells in my opinion..... and a thumbs up from every other road user.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast