hi all, i have a business based in cape town and am looking to get my office connected with a fibre internet connection, as i am just fed up with the unreliability and poor speed of ADSL (have tried many different providers). however, there seems to be very little information on the options of getting fibre installed at this stage. there isn't even a forum branch dedicated to fibre on this MyBroadband forum.
So my questions are:
- What are the options for getting fibre internet installed to a business office in Cape Town.
- Generally what are the average costs? Install, and ongoing...
- What ISP's offer this as a service?
- What speeds can be expected?
- What is the reliability like?
Any other comments, suggestions, things to look out for, or reviews would be welcome.