Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does 3G work well with gaming?

You'll end up with no hair ... the result of pulling it out strand by strand with a pliers waiting for your game to stop lagging.
    █► AllWorldIT ~ wholesale.allworldit.co.za ~ International IT Solutions
    █► ISP / Hosting / Carrier Solutions , Wholesale ADSL & Hosting

Master

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post

I would *NEVER* go wireless and expect to be able to game. EVER.
    Never say never. Once LTE become mainstream (which is inevitable) it will become much more feasible. Real life performances of LTE networks already deployed in Europe, US show consistent latency of 20-30ms, hardly ever spiking above 50ms. More than useful for online gaming. Just hope the SA networks do a proper job with implementation.

It does it is not that bad really I am capable of playing Crysis 2 and Dirt 2 well with HSDPA connection I I dont experience any problems.

Cause were I live there is no Land Line I cant get ADSL

Quote Originally Posted by RedWill View Post
    Never say never. Once LTE become mainstream (which is inevitable) it will become much more feasible. Real life performances of LTE networks already deployed in Europe, US show consistent latency of 20-30ms, hardly ever spiking above 50ms. More than useful for online gaming. Just hope the SA networks do a proper job with implementation.
    True! Something to look forward to in 2016...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Mean Bastid View Post
    Low blow MickeyD, very low blow

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12