Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: MyBB homepage mobile by default?

  1. #1

    Default MyBB homepage mobile by default?

    What is up with the myBB home page displaying the mobile theme on a regular browser by default, wtf

  2. #2
    A Djinn
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Subspace Highway
    Posts
    17,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D3x! View Post
    What is up with the myBB home page displaying the mobile theme on a regular browser by default, wtf
    By regular I assume IE? Anyways it's perfectly fine on IE8 and FF11 for me.

    Or are you on a mobile device perhaps?
    The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja'd View Post
    By regular I assume IE? Anyways it's perfectly fine on IE8 and FF11 for me.

    Or are you on a mobile device perhaps?
    no, no regular person would consider IE to be regular :/

    FF, and i suppose my PC could be mobile if you have a trolley and a really long extension?

  4. #4
    A Djinn
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Subspace Highway
    Posts
    17,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D3x! View Post
    no, no regular person would consider IE to be regular :/

    FF, and i suppose my PC could be mobile if you have a trolley and a really long extension?
    The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja'd View Post

  6. #6
    Master of Messengers |tera|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    terra
    Posts
    20,725

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D3x! View Post
    What is up with the myBB home page displaying the mobile theme on a regular browser by default, wtf
    Check the bottom left of the forum and change the theme. Or clear your cache and cookies. I've never seen the mobile theme "default" by default
    Edit: ok, home page....still suggest clearing browser data.
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Jesus loves you as you are, not as you should be.

    |GeckoStretchTents|DomainCheap|I <3 Loot|

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teraside View Post
    Check the bottom left of the forum and change the theme. Or clear your cache and cookies. I've never seen the mobile theme "default" by default
    Edit: ok, home page....still suggest clearing browser data.
    yah if i switch it it is then fine, then next time it will again default to mobile view :/

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •