Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Image: what does this mean...

Super Grandmaster

Default Image: what does this mean...

Hey guy's

When I log onto my gmail account I receive this notification in red...

http://imgur.com/fb3Kq

What is it?

Is there a way to fix it?

I tried system scan and spy-bot search and destroy but nothing seems to work so far.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by dualmeister View Post
    LOL I have the exact same lava lamp

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Hey Hey

See this link here...

http://www.slashgear.com/google-chro...ices-06221921/

Google Chrome today has been hit by a bug that prevents the browser from logging on to Google services requiring SSL, such as Gmail and Google Docs. After an update was pushed to Google Chrome, users on Windows 7 found that trying to access Google services resulted in an “Invalid Server Certificate” message, with no way around the problem except to use another browser.

The problem seems to be isolated to those using the latest version of Chrome, 18.0.1025.151, and running the 64-bit version of Windows 7. So far the only way to gain access to Google services with Chrome again is to reinstall the browser, which will give temporary access. Once you close the browser and reopen it, the server certificate error will return.

We stumbled across the bug earlier this afternoon after updating Chrome, and had to switch to Firefox in order to access Google’s services. The bug has hit one of our desktop machines running Windows 7, but doesn’t seem to have affected a MacBook Air running Windows 7 via BootCamp.

Users of Chrome have taken to Google’s support pages with the same problem. There are two threads on Google Groups, with dozens of people all reporting the same issue. A representative from Google has replied, saying that they’re looking into the issue, as well as asking people for more details in order to troubleshoot. The exact cause of the problem is unclear right now.

Super Grandmaster

Thanks,

Actually tried re-installing chrome and it worked with two log-ins then the same error appeared again.
    On the pc I'm using Windows 7 ultimate - This has the error

My laptop is running windows 7 professional with the same build version of Google chrome, but running very stable... Weird.

Thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by kilobits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dualmeister View Post
    LOL I have the exact same lava lamp