Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vodafone Smart Tab 7/10

Yes, they will swap it in store as long as you don't leave the store, if you go home and come back they wont swap it on the spot and will send it away to have it checked and then they will give you a new one. This might take a few days

If they get funny with you just say you want to cancel the contract, you have 5 business days to cancel according to the consumer act

I opened 3 in store and finally found a perfect one

will look at the 10 also the pricing is not to bad for what you getting
    YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE

Quote Originally Posted by 4TREE View Post
    Yes, they will swap it in store as long as you don't leave the store, if you go home and come back they wont swap it on the spot and will send it away to have it checked and then they will give you a new one. This might take a few days

If they get funny with you just say you want to cancel the contract, you have 5 business days to cancel according to the consumer act

I opened 3 in store and finally found a perfect one
    Awesome. Will have a look at both of them this weekend.
    Will work for peanuts

A general question: Where do I add a signature in my posts or do I need to have a certain amount of posts before I can add one?

User CP at the top right. Then EDIT SIGNATURE on the left sidebar.
    Will work for peanuts

dont have the option in the sidebar, did you have the sig since your first post?

Quote Originally Posted by 4TREE View Post
    dont have the option in the sidebar, did you have the sig since your first post?
    Yeah i think so.
    Will work for peanuts

I am getting random freezes on my 10inch straight our of the box is this normal? I got so fed up i rest it to factory defaults now i cant get the wifi to turn on i get a error the whole time. Have not even loaded anything on it its so new yet i am having problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxycute View Post
    I am getting random freezes on my 10inch straight our of the box is this normal? I got so fed up i rest it to factory defaults now i cant get the wifi to turn on i get a error the whole time. Have not even loaded anything on it its so new yet i am having problems.
    - know it's a hassle but take it back, it seems like a hardware issue.
    It shouldn't freeze and the wifi should work all the time

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123