Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast

Thread: More affordable Samsung LED TVs here soon

Default More affordable Samsung LED TVs here soon

More affordable Samsung LED TVs

Samsung is getting ready to launch a new lineup of LED TVs which they say will be more affordable to consumers

How is this article different to this: http://mybroadband.co.za/news/gadget...msung-tvs.html. The title is kinda misleading as well. Come on MYBB
    Money and Sex, Bandwidth and Storage... Only too much is ever enough

These news are welcome.Its about time TV manufactures stop taking our rands and cents in exchange for old technology.

LED backlit LCD.

Let's call it what it is instead of dressing it up with the incorrect term "LED TV".
    SouthBit Data Recovery - www.southbit.co.za
    Electronic Music
    PM me for cheap PC parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy View Post
    Each account is allocated to only 1 x user.

Quote Originally Posted by Centronix View Post
    How is this article different to this: http://mybroadband.co.za/news/gadget...msung-tvs.html. The title is kinda misleading as well. Come on MYBB
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Centronix View Post
    The first article is about the old 2011 models that are being phased out that will be on special and the second is about the new 2012 line up that will be cheaper to produce.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PostmanPot View Post
    LED backlit LCD.

Let's call it what it is instead of dressing it up with the incorrect term "LED TV".
    good point
    sigh

LED backlit LCD.

Yeah I agree,to people without the know its very confusing especially once true LED comes out everyone wont really realize what was going on.

To give you an example I went with my friend to hi-fi corp to buy a LED monitor they had on special,when we were about to pay we read the box saying LCD so we thought they had given us the wrong stuff and the manager had to come explain to us how its only LED backlit unlike what their advert stated,that was the first time I found out about how totally incorrectly LCD tv's/monitors are being marketed as LED.
    Last edited by falcon786; 12-04-2012 at 10:23 AM.

LED backlit LCD.

From your posts, I know you think humanity is extremely stupid - but I really do feel that people (especially MyBB) reading LED TV or iPad 3 know what it is
    http://www.riverbed.com/

Jägermeiʃter can fix that!

LED backlit LCD.

Here we go again!

/Grabs popcorn
    If you can read this... you can read.

LED backlit LCD.

+1000
    Problem is that the average Joe on the street is technically challenged and the advertisers are leaving out the word LCD.
    We're farting against the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
    From your posts, I know you think humanity is extremely stupid - but I really do feel that people (especially MyBB) reading LED TV or iPad 3 know what it is

Dolby its not about being stupid,my first LED experience was with a proper LED Samsung Galaxy s1 phone.

Why would it be extremely stupid for me to assume the monitor that says LED is actually LED instead of the same old LCD with simply better backlighting??

When I first saw an "LED" tv in the flesh I wondered why the blacks are not as deep as on my phone,so there definitely is a difference between the two.

Marketing sometimes screws us over and this is one of those times they screwed the average man on the street.And they made loads of cash out of it also!

Ok

Perhaps I'm just smart then

http://www.riverbed.com/

Jägermeiʃter can fix that!

I could be wrong here but i am sure the samsung phones are oled and not LED falcon?

The blacks on my led tv are pretty black once i fiddle with the settings.

Grandmaster

What's the article got to do with the title? Zilch!

We were told about these specials, but I really haven't seem much to rave about on the shop floors!

Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast