Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: MTN Sh@relink B683 Uncapped

Default MTN Sh@relink B683 Uncapped

Hi everyone,

I just need a little advice for a home internet solution.

I was looking at the MTN Sh@relink B683 offer, http://www.mtnsp.co.za/SHOP/MTNDIREC...DataDeals.aspx, and was wondering if it is a good deal home use? I would like to have internet (wireless) at home for surfing on the PC, updating console games and just general use, but as I'm renting a place, I don't want to get a fixed line.

Does anyone have this package and is it any good? I remember contacting MTN a while ago and they said the router was Bluetooth connectivity, i'm wondering if that has changed.

stay away from MTN stay away!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elriconess View Post
    stay away from MTN stay away!!!
    This +1
    I now have a signature!

I am patially inclined to agree with elriconess bt could you just give a break down as to why?

Why not consider the 8ta 10GB contract or 60+60 deal? Just get yourself a Router that is capable of 3G and plug the dongle in to give you connectivity?

and once you do get a perm place, you already have a router.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellyb1 View Post
    Why not consider the 8ta 10GB contract or 60+60 deal? Just get yourself a Router that is capable of 3G and plug the dongle in to give you connectivity?

and once you do get a perm place, you already have a router.
    Price/link?