Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Useless Chubb Security

Angry Useless Chubb Security

So this pass monday we had a house robbery, panic button was pressed before the criminals overpowered us. Alarm is going off and whatnot but after 30 mins of bs and house ransacking still nothing happens, no phone calls, no patrol vehicle at the gate, nothing. After the criminals left, managed to free ourselves and call the police and hit the panic again, only after about 10 minutes did the chubb call center decide to call us.

Early early this morning we see suspicious figures in the property and hit the panic button. Another ten minutes go past before we receive the phone call from their center. Explain to them the suspicious figure and request for a vehicle to come over. About ten minutes AFTER that, we get another call from the center, they tell us they don't know where our property is and suggests we talk to the driver to explain how to get to us. Seriously, its a house on a street with a house number, and what if we were bound and gagged!

Not to say the least, we are extremely not impressed at all with chubb security. Fellow forumers better go test your alarm systems, last thing you want to is pin your hopes of rescue on your armed response company, who either A) don't respond or B) don't know where you stay.
    Last edited by Mystic Twilight; 14-04-2012 at 10:22 AM.

Super Grandmaster

Wow.

Where are you situated?
    We have a dedicated Chubb vehicle here, the guy is always lightning fast to respond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster View Post
    Why is everyone going ape **** over this car, it looks like junk and the performance must be too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSINGH View Post
    Oh no you didn't

Damn!!!! I would change my security company immediately and communicate my dissatisfaction to the Chubb franchise holder in VERY strong terms.

I hope you and your family are physically OK and coping with it mentally.
    ELO: Here is the news...

Change you security today!
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Super Grandmaster

Why are you still with them?

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Had Chubb... crap company... useless and incompetent.

Now have ADT... can't complain.

Change today.

Grandmaster

The robbers didn't leave when the alarm went off? That tells you something...

Leave them today for sure WTF ,,and ask for you money back
    That would seriously piss me off .
    Seems like they in cahoots with the robbers or the robbers know how useless they are on of the two.
    Either way get rid of them.
    If it walks like a duck and kwaks like a duck ..its a duck

Wow
    /shakes head.
    You pay for a crucial service and it does not get delivered.

As said. Cancel today and get another security provider.

Also put a complaint on hello peter so that everybody can know about this. (Hopefully Chubb head office also.)

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.
    Regards.
    Aquila Muscas Non Capit

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

Something sounds very fishy.

Our Chubb is excellent. They beat us to our house last time and we were 10 minutes away.

It unfortunately depends on the area...

Chubb for my folks is average, but in my area they're pretty crap...
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

House Robbery must be the worst experience ever.
    at least the OP is okay.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just to be a bit more clear, the robbers did tell us to deactivate the alarm but we refused. They of course pressed us to deactivate the alarm but we still refused, at which they just gave up.

Im not saying that all Chubb or ADT or w/e security company is crap, yada yada yada, based on one house robbery. But because it personally affected us and in the past we have seen the decline in their services, we don't think Chubb in our area is effective anymore. What really does tick us off beyond the edge is the fact that they had to ask us for directions in the second occasion, our street is very short, it only serves about 13 houses directly.

Is it possible to hold Chubb partially accountable for their lack of response on our panic button call? Where they failed to pitch up or call us. I will try get the call center or customer service area to provide us a log to prove that their receivers did pickup the very first panic alarm signal, at the very least to prove my complaint about their lack of service is not without proof.

Well anyway we will change security companies in due course, have to replace the motor signal receiver and a majority of the house keys as the ****ers took those too. Also our ID books have been taken, I suspect a few accounts and whatnot have been opened and some foreigner has successfully bought a new SA ID.
    Last edited by Mystic Twilight; 14-04-2012 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Twilight View Post
    Just to be a bit more clear, the robbers did tell us to deactivate the alarm but we refused. They of course pressed us to deactivate the alarm but we still refused, at which they just gave up.

Im not saying that all Chubb or ADT or w/e security company is crap, yada yada yada, based on one house robbery. But because it personally affected us and in the past we have seen the decline in their services, we don't think Chubb in our area is effective anymore. What really does tick us off beyond the edge is the fact that they had to ask us for directions in the second occasion, our street is very short, it only serves about 13 houses directly.

Is it possible to hold Chubb partially accountable for their lack of response on our panic button call? Where they failed to pitch up or call us. I will try get the call center or customer service area to provide us a log to prove that their receivers did pickup the very first panic alarm signal, at the very least to prove my complaint about their lack of service is not without proof.

Well anyway we will change security companies in due course, have to replace the motor signal receiver and a majority of the house keys as the ****ers took those too. Also our ID books have been taken, I suspect a few accounts and whatnot have been opened and some foreigner has successfully bought a new SA ID.
    Glad you guys are ok
    But i urge you to think if there is any thing that makes you a target for the criminals and correct it.
    Easy access to your property ETC.
    What i am says is be proactive fit cameras or any deter-ant you can think of in your circumstances .
    If it walks like a duck and kwaks like a duck ..its a duck

Sounds very fishy.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast