Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 80

Thread: Forum upgrade: 15 April 2012

  1. #61

    Default

    When quoting from browser it is ok.

    Bio mentioned it is working well for him now on tappa on his iphone.

    Which phone have you got?

  2. #62
    Super Grandmaster PostmanPot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    27,539

    Default

    iPhone. I've tried reinstalling Tapatalk too.

    SOMETIMES it doesn't crash, but this morning I posted 3 or 4 times and each time it crashed.
    SouthBit Data Recovery - www.southbit.co.za
    Electronic Music
    PM me for cheap PC parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy View Post
    Each account is allocated to only 1 x user.

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChilliGirl View Post
    Quoting in mobile browser is working again
    Yip, comes up!

  4. #64

    Default

    Quoting is working for me again in Tapatalk.

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmanPot View Post
    iPhone. I've tried reinstalling Tapatalk too.

    SOMETIMES it doesn't crash, but this morning I posted 3 or 4 times and each time it crashed.
    Then my next question to you and Bio is: have you updated your phones?

    Meaning lets say he did not and you did or the other way around could be a software on phone issue?

  6. #66
    Super Grandmaster PostmanPot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    27,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChilliGirl View Post
    Then my next question to you and Bio is: have you updated your phones?

    Meaning lets say he did not and you did or the other way around could be a software on phone issue?
    Nope.

    Works perfect on other forums / before the update.

    Thanks though!
    SouthBit Data Recovery - www.southbit.co.za
    Electronic Music
    PM me for cheap PC parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy View Post
    Each account is allocated to only 1 x user.

  7. #67
    Master of Messengers |tera|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    terra
    Posts
    20,692

    Default

    There is still a problem (since before the update) where usernames are substituted with "Array" on the 2 different mobile views. This is in threads and pm's.
    Soli Deo Gloria
    Jesus loves you as you are, not as you should be.

    |GeckoStretchTents|DomainCheap|I <3 Loot & Zando|

  8. #68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teraside View Post
    There is still a problem (since before the update) where usernames are substituted with "Array" on the 2 different mobile views. This is in threads and pm's.
    I noticed that also some months ago but only in PMs and in tagged threads the tags display like that on moblie. this was like that since before xmas somewhere IF I remember correctly....

  9. #69

    Default

    Quoting in mobile browser now works when replying on the forum, but not when replying to private messages.

  10. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sajunky View Post
    Quoting in mobile browser now works when replying on the forum, but not when replying to private messages.
    From what I remember PMs never quoted before when using mobile browser... Only posts in the forum.

  11. #71

    Default

    And page numbers (1 2 3...last page) is missing. Only shows ...Last page.

  12. #72
    Super Grandmaster PostmanPot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    27,539

    Default

    Anyone with iPhone Tapatalk still crashing when quoting?
    SouthBit Data Recovery - www.southbit.co.za
    Electronic Music
    PM me for cheap PC parts
    Quote Originally Posted by cableguy View Post
    Each account is allocated to only 1 x user.

  13. #73

    Default

    Did the skin on the mobile site get changed today or is it just my phone?

    Old lightweight mobile version is gone. New version looks like the main site.

    Missing some important stuff... like the "today's posts" button.

  14. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ambo View Post
    Did the skin on the mobile site get changed today or is it just my phone?

    Old lightweight mobile version is gone. New version looks like the main site.

    Missing some important stuff... like the "today's posts" button.
    Yes mine changed too. I hate it.

  15. #75

    Default

    Looks very smart although I would prefer a more compact look so as to see more threads at a time, makes it more functional cos you don't have to scroll and scroll.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •