Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 1 of 734 1 23451151101501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 11010

Thread: Official Liverpool FC Supporters Thread II

  1. #1

    Default Official Liverpool FC Supporters Thread II

    This is the new official Liverpool FC supporters thread, RPM locks threads after 10 000 posts due to system issues.

    List of current LFC supporters (21/08/2014)

    AfricanTech
    Akescpt
    B@rrels
    Cooler1987
    Craigdoepie
    Curbs2012
    F1 Fan
    Fred1
    Fury05
    Greg0205
    Hawker
    Imranpanji
    Kopite
    Macarvelah
    Meteor
    MickeyD
    Nimz
    Redwill
    Singhdude
    Wall
    Last edited by hawker; 21-08-2014 at 05:25 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    To the Final we go!!!!

    ELO: Here is the news...

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sun, Sea and Sand
    Posts
    670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawker View Post
    Goal scorers from yesterday

    Love it!

  5. #5
    Super Grandmaster SinghDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise Lost
    Posts
    10,359

    Default

    Feck.

    Can't RPM keep the original until a million posts ????

  6. #6
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the MATRIX
    Posts
    10,998

    Default

    YNWA

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default

    Explains with all these 1 worded response you breaking the system

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fishfly View Post
    Explains with all these 1 worded response you breaking the system
    You can't count mate

    The shortest response in this thread is 2 words

  10. #10
    Super Grandmaster smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    /\_____/\
    Posts
    13,439

    Default

    its not the second thread, its the third iirc. the first one was locked because of flaming.

    On a side note, nice to see a thread closed for technical reasons rather than flaming... in this sub forum. We haz improved.
    I don't discriminate. I hate everybody equally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgarath View Post
    Smokey has spoken. All should abide and obey.

  11. #11
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the One State...
    Posts
    17,041

    Default

    I think the 10000th post should receive a replica jersey if they support the team in that thread. How about it, rpm?
    the nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry & depression

  12. #12
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the MATRIX
    Posts
    10,998

    Default

    If it wasn't me I don't agree! Lol

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R13... View Post
    I think the 10000th post should receive a replica jersey if they support the team in that thread. How about it, rpm?
    I agree !!!!!
    ELO: Here is the news...

  14. #14
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the One State...
    Posts
    17,041

    Default

    Of Man U, 'pool, cheslea and arsenal the threads that rise to the top are for the teams not doing well. When arsenal were in the k@k with the poor start that thread overtook 'pool's. Now that 'pool are butt 'pool's thread has risen back up to the top. I do think the 'pool fans are the most passionate here though, cursing, kicking, screaming one moment and celebrating a win against a minnow like they just did a treble of Champs,EPL & FA cup the next moment.
    the nicest thing about not planning is that failure comes as a complete surprise, rather than being preceded by a period of worry & depression

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R13... View Post
    Of Man U, 'pool, cheslea and arsenal the threads that rise to the top are for the teams not doing well. When arsenal were in the k@k with the poor start that thread overtook 'pool's. Now that 'pool are butt 'pool's thread has risen back up to the top. I do think the 'pool fans are the most passionate here though, cursing, kicking, screaming one moment and celebrating a win against a minnow like they just did a treble of Champs,EPL & FA cup the next moment.
    Haha...very true. When your team is top you can only post so much "Good game" "Professional performance" etc, but when things are in the toilet is when the indepth analysis starts: "FIRE the Manager!!!!", "Player X is dog ****e", "The groundsman is cutting the grass the wrong way."

    Just to be clear, when saying this I include myself 100%. "WENGER OUT IN!!!"
    Dyslexia for cure found!

Page 1 of 734 1 23451151101501 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •