Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: EFC 13 Results

Default EFC 13 Results

Does anyone know what happened in the EFC fight between Leon and don Madge
    42 yrs of Apartheid (1948 - 1990) + 23 yrs of BEE, AA & EE (1990 - 2013) = 65 yrs of sanctioned racism in SA, I hope my kids will see the end of it.

no, sorry, but I love your sig :-)

I watched the fight and Madge was fluking up Mynhardt big time cutting Mynhardts face to bits and they Mynhardt hit Madge and Madge turned and lifted his hands as if to surrender and was counted out. he was such an a$$ that he was swearing all the time yet he messed up big time as he would have or could have won.

I watched Nick DuRandt, the boxing promoter talk about the decline og boxing and sponsorships in SA and how the promotors are loosing hope but I see he is involved with MMA fighters now, maybe he is following the money.

Yeah. Mynhardt won after Madge had him in serious trouble in the first round.

Leon was bleeding all over the place with his face all cut up but kept pushing on. Must say I got the feeling that Madge became too at ease and was even taunting Leon at certain stages in the fight.

Leon connected with a massive right and Don did "stop" the fight. Think he might have been a bit disorientated after that shot but he was hurt after that shot and Leon would have finished him off anyway.

As for his swearing after the fight and saying it is bull**** because "Look at his face and look at mine". Totally uncalled for.
    Last edited by APoc184; 16-04-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    I miss LancelotSA aka ClintZA

Hope you can see these two pics from the main fight. My friend and colleague Anton Geyser was one of the ringside photographers.

If you can't see the pics, please let me know and I will upload them elsewhere. Currently linking directly from his Facebook profile.

Quote Originally Posted by APoc84 View Post
    Yeah. Mynhardt won after Madge had him in serious trouble in the first round.

Leon was bleeding all over the place with his face all cut up but kept pushing on. Must say I got the feeling that Madge became too at ease and was even taunting Leon at certain stages in the fight.

Leon connected with a massive right and Don did "stop" the fight. Think he might have been a bit disorientated after that shot but he I think he was hurt after that shot anyway and Leon would have finished him off anyway.

As for his swearing after the fight and saying it is bull**** because "Look at his face and look at mine". Totally uncalled for.
    He was too cocky for his own good.

The showmanship by Jadyson Costa was also over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by waynegohl View Post
    He was too cocky for his own good.

The showmanship by Jadyson Costa was also over the top.
    Hate it when fighters are like that. That being said. I know his trainers discussed his taunting and stuff after the fight and said they will talk to him and it must stop. They are not that type of club and they respect all fighters.

But damn Costa was good on the night. Had Jakobi in trouble in the first round already and then just pounded away and away with those kicks on Jakobi's front leg. He was out to prove he can fight standing as well and not just on the ground.

Yeah he was like that boxer Prince Nassem or something who was a real d!ckhead but he did have a good fight and as you say those kicks to the legs really hurt.

Nice Pics!!!!!!!!

Prince Naseem Ahmed! Who can ever forget his front flips into the ring?

If you look up the word cocky you will find a picture of Naz.

The guy was a brilliant boxer but pissed off so many people with his antics. And in the end his head got too big.

Do you know that he was in jail for a few months after showing off his Mclaren and crashing into two other cars, injuring one of the drivers very seriously. He was sentenced to 15 months but only served about 4 before being released.

Now a days he will be a contender for the heavyweight belt!

sorry had to go out.

yeah the flips into the ring were part of his trademark and the raps and dances too but I think people like that need to get hurt in a big way in a fight to bring them down to size, it's like soccer players wasting time by dancing after they score a goal, it's pathetic.