Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER - MTN

Thumbs down WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER - MTN

I have never in my live experienced such bad service (from a service provider) as from MTN
    After a long struggle and many conversations later a agreement was made by a manager that he would have given a reference number through to me so that i can use that in the future for our agreement and so that i can do my payment for monies still owed to MTN.
    Today,still nothing received and also after having been treated badly by one of their customer care people and one of their supervisors?? First the supervisor threatens me with the legal department and every time I want to speak rudely interrupts me and then yet again speaking to a customer care person being uninterrupted and not given chance to speak??
    Why do I pay these people for a service that every now and then drops calls,drops internet connection and then above that to get the worst costumer service i have ever experienced ??

Quote Originally Posted by Damion View Post
    Why do I pay these people for a service that every now and then drops calls,drops internet connection and then above that to get the worst costumer service i have ever experienced ??
    I don't know.

Stop.

Do you owe them money that you have not paid them?

Going to need a lot more details than just what you're providing. I don't even get what the whole thing is about, actually.

It's just a piss in the wind if we don't hear the other side of the story unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Damion View Post
    After a long struggle and many conversations later a agreement was made by a manager that he would have given a reference number through to me so that i can use that in the future for our agreement and so that i can do my payment for monies still owed to MTN.
    You don't state where or how these conversations were held - via phone or at one of their regional offices?
    Also, is the ref. # specifically for making payments or is it for being able to refer back to the fault / your complaint with them.

Based on my experience/s with MTN when on a 2 year contract, I found that things could usually fairly easily be sorted out by visiting one of the MTN SP Service Centres. A reference # is automatically generated (if I remember correctly) when the complaint is lodged.

If however, your ref. # is for making payments, then surely you should be using either your cell # or account # as a reference.

I want to support Damion in his opinion of MTN service . I am having problem from day one and they only seem to get worse every week. Instead of better .

They send me my first account statement . More than the contract account . Now they send me an statement and tell me I used my modem to make 17 Data Calls in one day . The problem is that that calls was made days before I got my modem even working on my computer. ( Only got the modem settings corrected with the help from some one on this forum on 16 March 2012 ) ,but the calls was made on 15 march 2012 ???

The MTN window show that my modem was used from Sept 2011 .Yet I only received it on 6 March 2012 and was ricaed on 12 or 13 March 2012 ???