Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: "Monolith" Object on Mars

  1. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carstensdj View Post
    Not sure what to make of this... What's your views? Watch the whole vid though...

    Watched it. If aliens can travel the huge distances in space then they would be so advanced in technology that these visits would be like us going to the Kruger National Park for the weekend to check out the wildlife.
    Kind of the same way a springbok would look at the people visiting the park and wonder wtf is going on, whilst being able to do nothing about it.

  2. #47
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Big Wide World
    Posts
    5,073

    Default

    Sometimes things "jut"..

  3. #48
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanZ View Post
    Watched it. If aliens can travel the huge distances in space then they would be so advanced in technology that these visits would be like us going to the Kruger National Park for the weekend to check out the wildlife.
    Kind of the same way a springbok would look at the people visiting the park and wonder wtf is going on, whilst being able to do nothing about it.
    So you saying that this video is BS in your opinion? (Genuinely asking as i cant make out from your reply)

    What about the Apollo guy who says that there IS life out there... Reckon he's real and legit?
    Luck is not random; it is attracted to those who work hard. Sweat, Blood and tears are the ingredients of a champion - Mike Tyson

  4. #49
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Big Wide World
    Posts
    5,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carstensdj View Post
    So you saying that this video is BS in your opinion? (Genuinely asking as i cant make out from your reply)

    What about the Apollo guy who says that there IS life out there... Reckon he's real and legit?
    You're the guy that defended alex jones right?

  5. #50
    Ancient Astronaut waynegohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    40,552

    Default

    Why do we always assume that they come from another planet far far away and why would they travel light years across space to our little planet, maybe they are here on this planet and are waking amongst us today? How many people have witnessed lights coming out of mountain ranges and lights coming out and going into the oceans, maybe there are bases right here and these "things" don't need to fly billions of kilometers to get to us.

  6. #51
    Super Grandmaster Ou grote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    15,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carstensdj View Post
    Thats my problem with America heading up things like this... they have this NEED to keep information to themselves and distort truths so that the public never quite knows...
    Why are America letting universities and Google and the whole world look at all these Mars pics then?


    Your theory is rather silly.

  7. #52
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHiveMind View Post
    You're the guy that defended alex jones right?
    No idea who that is...
    Luck is not random; it is attracted to those who work hard. Sweat, Blood and tears are the ingredients of a champion - Mike Tyson

  8. #53
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alf101 View Post
    Why are America letting universities and Google and the whole world look at all these Mars pics then?


    Your theory is rather silly.
    Take it you've never heard of NASA's little department who review EACH and EVERY image that is made public and tweak it before releasing it? This isn't even a secret.. They pretty open about it!

    P.S. Was very sad to see you make a legit comment Came in expecting some hilarious one liner
    Luck is not random; it is attracted to those who work hard. Sweat, Blood and tears are the ingredients of a champion - Mike Tyson

  9. #54
    Super Grandmaster Ou grote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    15,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carstensdj View Post
    Take it you've never heard of NASA's little department who review EACH and EVERY image that is made public and tweak it before releasing it? This isn't even a secret.. They pretty open about it!

    P.S. Was very sad to see you make a legit comment Came in expecting some hilarious one liner
    And the ones here got past them then?
    As did a few other UFO ones that the Hubble telescope took, and the Mars "face" etc etc...

  10. #55
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alf101 View Post
    And the ones here got past them then?
    As did a few other UFO ones that the Hubble telescope took, and the Mars "face" etc etc...
    No, granted that there is ALOT of fake stuff out there, and i am not defending this clip, hence why i am asking peoples opinion of it, because i havent made up my mind about it.

    There will be cases where stuff gets leaked, you cant deny that. You also cant deny that NASA covers up alot of its findings, whether it be from the public, or for the sake of other space nations not knowing what they know...

    As for the comment about America, i think we all know how they are about "Confidentiality"... Or am i wrong?
    Luck is not random; it is attracted to those who work hard. Sweat, Blood and tears are the ingredients of a champion - Mike Tyson

  11. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carstensdj View Post
    So you saying that this video is BS in your opinion? (Genuinely asking as i cant make out from your reply)

    What about the Apollo guy who says that there IS life out there... Reckon he's real and legit?
    I think much of the stuff can be explained away as ice particles close to the camera lenses or space junk/debris from our own satellites and ships.

    Although, there are a few strange UFOs that demonstrate weird movement and can't be explained. You got to ask the question, if it is really aliens in space ships, wtf are they doing here? I don't see what they could be doing other than treating earth as a giant zoo to visit in their spare time. If they were actually studying us and landing on earth we would have more concrete evidence of their visits. Also seems quite sloppy of the aliens to get caught on camera when they should see/detect our space shuttle floating nearby way before we have a chance to film them.

    I'm not saying there aren't alien races out there. I'm positive that there are alien races way more advanced than us. I just don't see how they could be getting caught on camera. Anyways, even if we do discover one day that it is aliens visiting us, there's not much we can do about it. We've been venturing into space for the last 50 years and they haven't made a move to contact us. So even if we do discover the alien visits to be real, nothing much will change in their behavior towards us.

  12. #57
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Cape Town, South Africa
    Posts
    1,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanZ View Post
    I think much of the stuff can be explained away as ice particles close to the camera lenses or space junk/debris from our own satellites and ships.

    Although, there are a few strange UFOs that demonstrate weird movement and can't be explained. You got to ask the question, if it is really aliens in space ships, wtf are they doing here? I don't see what they could be doing other than treating earth as a giant zoo to visit in their spare time. If they were actually studying us and landing on earth we would have more concrete evidence of their visits. Also seems quite sloppy of the aliens to get caught on camera when they should see/detect our space shuttle floating nearby way before we have a chance to film them.

    I'm not saying there aren't alien races out there. I'm positive that there are alien races way more advanced than us. I just don't see how they could be getting caught on camera. Anyways, even if we do discover one day that it is aliens visiting us, there's not much we can do about it. We've been venturing into space for the last 50 years and they haven't made a move to contact us. So even if we do discover the alien visits to be real, nothing much will change in their behavior towards us.
    Definitely agree with alot of what you say. As i mentioned, before i was attacked by someone (no names), i dont really have an opinion about this, i've got 2minds about it, but the points you raise are definitely good ones!

    Also looked at a few of the objects in the video and thought "Looks more like space junk or meteorites to me..." but what do i know :P lol
    Luck is not random; it is attracted to those who work hard. Sweat, Blood and tears are the ingredients of a champion - Mike Tyson

  13. #58
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Kent, UK
    Posts
    7,054

    Default

    Amazing what people think is "Science"
    Ubuntu is an African term for "I can't configure Debian"

  14. #59
    Ancient Astronaut waynegohl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Planet X
    Posts
    40,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Amazing what people think is "Science"
    That old green bread in the fridge is "Science".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •