Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Christians insist that Hilter was not a Christian

Blog Entries

Well.. Most born again Christians do not count Catholicism as part of the Christian faith since they worship idols. Those Christians would claim Hitler was not christian since he was actually a catholic.

As for the catholics denying he was a christian (catholic).. I guess they're either uninformed or just ashamed of themselves.
    I am 13531

"Balance is the key to everything, without it we would just keep falling over."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Madman88 View Post
    Well.. Most born again Christians do not count Catholicism as part of the Christian faith since they worship idols. Those Christians would claim Hitler was not christian since he was actually a catholic.

As for the catholics denying he was a christian (catholic).. I guess they're either uninformed or just ashamed of themselves.
    But of course the Catholics think they are the True Christian's™, and around and around we go...
    Behind every dark cloud lies the sun, waiting to boil you alive.
    *girds loins*

Grandmaster

Going back to the subject of the thread. What christians insist that he was not a christian?

He was a crazy sociopath that killed millions of people.

He ate bread, are all bread eaters crazy sociopaths that killed millions of people?

He had a mustache. Are all people with mustaches crazy sociopaths that killed millions of people?

He wore clothes. Are all people that wear clothes crazy sociopaths that killed millions of people?

Why don't you start a thread saying, Why do People with mustaches insist that Hitler never had a mustache?

Which is a bit ironic, since there would be no Christianity as we know it, had it not been for the Catholics
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    I am a tool

Quote Originally Posted by Mach III View Post
    Going back to the subject of the thread. What christians insist that he was not a christian?

He ate bread, are all bread eaters crazy sociopaths that killed millions of people?

He had a mustache. Are all people with mustaches crazy sociopaths that killed millions of people?

He wore clothes. Are all people that wear clothes crazy sociopaths that killed millions of people?

Why don't you start a thread saying, Why do People with mustaches insist that Hitler never had a mustache?
    Made me LOL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mach III View Post

Well, eating bread and having a mustache do not aspire to teach you how to live. Religion does.

However I believe that he was just a political catholic, enjoying the financial and political backing of the Vatican.
    I am 13531

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hoxbig View Post
    Which is a bit ironic, since there would be no Christianity as we know it, had it not been for the Catholics
    Um. no. There have always been christians outside of the catholic church. It did not all start with Martin Luther.
    I am 13531

Um. no. There have always been christians outside of the catholic church. It did not all start with Martin Luther.
    The religion itself only went through a boom and became mainstream when it was made the official religion of Rome. The Romans even took the trouble to compile the bible that is in use today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    I am a tool

Grandmaster

Well, eating bread and having a mustache do not aspire to teach you how to live. Religion does.

However I believe that he was just a political catholic, enjoying the financial and political backing of the Vatican.
    Charlie Chaplin ate bread and had a mustache and aspired people how to live. (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...e_chaplin.html)

Coincidence? Actually Albert Einstein also aspired to teach people how to live and he fell into that criteria too.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hoxbig View Post
    The religion itself only went through a boom and became mainstream when it was made the official religion of Rome. The Romans even took the trouble to compile the bible that is in use today.
    They also masssacred all the "Gnostics" (the politically correct term for people that don't go to church but follow God) - that's why I don't get why people want to be called "True Christians".

That hair on his lip wasn't a mustache!!!

This is a mustache!!!

Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mmmig View Post
    Why do Christians insist that Hilter was not a Christian
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_H...eligious_views
    So does being a Christian somehow magically prevent him from also being a mass murdering scumbag?

I think Hitler thought that he was god... so i'll give it to the Christians that he was not one of them.

Definitely not atheist though
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens

My idea of "Help from above" is a sniper on a roof.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Garyvdh View Post
    So does being a Christian somehow magically prevent him from also being a mass murdering scumbag?
    Of course not, what does that have to do with anything though?
    Behind every dark cloud lies the sun, waiting to boil you alive.
    *girds loins*

What if I told you that Hitler knew back then that jews were trying subjugate the world and form a unified government of the world which will persecute everyone that opposes them .

What if Hitler was actually trying to save the world?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast