Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do Christians insist that Hilter was not a Christian

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buyeye View Post
    What if I told you that Hitler knew back then that jews were trying subjugate the world and form a unified government of the world which will persecute everyone that opposes them .

What if Hitler was actually trying to save the world?
    I'd say you were an idiot, probably.
    Behind every dark cloud lies the sun, waiting to boil you alive.
    Not Eks.

Well someone had to make a counter arguement , please make your arguement regarding my statement not personal insults.

What if I told you that Hitler knew back then that jews were trying subjugate the world and form a unified government of the world which will persecute everyone that opposes them .

Well someone had to make a counter arguement , please make your arguement regarding my statement not personal insults.
    So the solution is to persecute people based on what they might do? Should we kill your kids because they might become murderers?
    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mach III View Post
    Charlie Chaplin ate bread and had a mustache and aspired people how to live. (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...e_chaplin.html)

Coincidence? Actually Albert Einstein also aspired to teach people how to live and he fell into that criteria too.
    Dont be a muppet. Neither the bread nor the mustache is what made these people famous. In fact it was the other way around. Well for the mustache.. not so much for bread..
    I am 13531

"Balance is the key to everything, without it we would just keep falling over."

Super Grandmaster

That does explain why he invaded Russia and Africa.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by lafrica View Post
    they (criminals ) are just trying to make a living .

A nutter is a nutter and will use whatever influences him the most to his nutty self ....... whether that be Christianity, Islam, Atheism, Buddhism, whatever. If there was no bible or quran or whatever, these nutters would just find the next available excuse. Some nutters do not make a belief system and thankfully, there is more good in whatever belief/non belief system to outweigh the nutters.

Just my 2c anyway.
    : Inspired to violence by majesty :
    - Die Toten König -

Blog Entries

If you think Hitler was a fortune teller (which was your claim), then you are an idiot.
    Not Eks.

A Djinn

He had a mustache. Are all people with mustaches crazy sociopaths that killed millions of people?
    He single-handedly ruined the toothbrush mustache. I dare people to dress like Charlie Chaplin without the bowler hat. Let's how many people will call you a nazi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toothbr...93World_War_II

In 2009, British comedian Richard Herring created a stand-up show titled Hitler Moustache, to see if he "could reclaim the toothbrush moustache for comedy—it was Chaplin's first, then Hitler ruined it."[10] The show also discusses broader issues, such as fascism and the British National Party.[4][11] In May 2010, former basketball star Michael Jordan appeared in a Hanes commercial wearing a toothbrush moustache.[12] Reaction from the press and public was unfavorable, Jordan's friend Charles Barkley said "I don't know what the hell he was thinking. I don't know what Hanes was thinking. It was just stupid."[13] Jordan has not been seen with it since.
    Villain, I have done thy mother.

Quote Originally Posted by buyeye

[without flaming you]

Well.... then why was he trying to do the same himself ?

How does he save the world by stopping some one else from doing exactly what he wanted to do ?
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens

My idea of "Help from above" is a sniper on a roof.

Haha, so much effort in order to be identified with a word. If you believe in God you believe in God.

Christians go to church though. It is part of Christianity. The church acts as an intermediary between earth and heaven. The priest determines who goes to heaven and hell.

Calling yourself True Christian kind of confuses things and creates dumb things to argue about.
    See... no. The Bible clearly states that you can only get to Heaven through Christ. The Church is just a meeting place where we gather to hear the pastor preach from the word. This Priest you are referring to is Christ himself, not some guy in robes and a bug hat hear on Earth.
    Always remember the 18th of November

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja'd View Post
    He single-handedly ruined the toothbrush mustache. I dare people to dress like Charlie Chaplin without the bowler hat. Let's how many people will call you a nazi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toothbr...93World_War_II
    Lol. Jordan has not been seen since. Hittler took the toothbrush mustache to the grave!

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
    See... no. The Bible clearly states that you can only get to Heaven through Christ. The Church is just a meeting place where we gather to hear the pastor preach from the word. This Priest you are referring to is Christ himself, not some guy in robes and a bug hat hear on Earth.
    Indeed. Being a christian is more than just what the bible has to say.

To continue with the counter arguement .
    If Hitler was a christian and was trying to save the world he would have to invade africa europe and asia to ensure that the entire world was saved .

PS: I know the counter arguement is unpopular but you have to ask yourself who determine what get told as history . The victors ofcource.

Grandmaster

If Hitler was a christian and was trying to save the world he would have to invade africa europe and asia to ensure that the entire world was saved .

PS: I know the counter arguement is unpopular but you have to ask yourself who determine what get told as history . The victors ofcource.
    Playing around with your proposition: Killing innocent people makes you a bad guy. Going by your argument you are saying he was at War with the Jews. I think if Israel called all their Jews to fight to take over the world in the future a lot (or all of them) of them would say no. Killing millions of what would be 'pawns' does not get to the king.

Invading the world is not the way to save the world...

That leaves me with two options:
    1. By continuing your argument, I would say that you are mildly (or worse) anti-semetic.

2. Unless of course history was not told correctly and Hitler never killed the Jews.

Blog Entries

So... your argument is that Hitler was a devout, future aware Christian, concerned with the dangerous scourge of the Jewish people, and doing his best to rescue the world from this horror?

Was the killing of gays just for fun then? Or were they are plotting a fabulous takeover?
    Not Eks.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast